Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SoccerManager.com (#5) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Am out! Lazio manager a cheating scumbag.

Gina see out last few games to keep Arsenal honest in their title chase after that am out.

Scumbag has been the death of that game world unfortunetly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭This is it

What happened? :D

Threw the game against Arsenal this evening

Not a fan of his, plenty of other dodgy stuff going on but even I play weakened teams at times. Tough to keep everyone happy!

Anyway, being investigated apparently. I clicked on report match fixing and it said it was already under investigation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

This is it wrote: »
    Not a fan of his, plenty of other dodgy stuff going on

Like what? I play the game fairly but what's the point if everyone else is dodgy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

I'd forgotten this thread was still running!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

redzerdrog wrote: »

Gina see out last few games to keep Arsenal honest in their title chase after that am out.

Who's Gina?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Are you spurs? Bit harsh that you faced a full lazio first 11 only 2 games prior... Harsh on Arsenal too coz im sure he didnt ask to face a second string lazio team

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Are you spurs? Bit harsh that you faced a full lazio first 11 only 2 games prior... Harsh on Arsenal too coz im sure he didnt ask to face a second string lazio team

Yeh spurs! Everyone knows he is cheating scumbag between alt accounts and not following through on agreed transferred. Should have been removed from the game long ago

Yeh spurs! Everyone knows he is cheating scumbag between alt accounts and not following through on agreed transferred. Should have been removed from the game long ago

Who's Gina though?

• Advertisement

Who's Gina though?

mackeire wrote: »
    Like what? I play the game fairly but what's the point if everyone else is dodgy!

This pretty much.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I have nothing to say

I have nothing to say

As a great Belgian detective once said, "unless you are good at guessing, it is not much use being a detective".

So true.

As a great Belgian detective once said, "unless you are good at guessing, it is not much use being a detective".

So true.

Just wanted to see if my avatar would come up, that's all

This post is 12 hours old, still no sign of Gina, I think we should consider this a missing persons case

This post is 12 hours old, still no sign of Gina, I think we should consider this a missing persons case

Thit joke is two hours old and still not funny :)

Thit joke is two hours old and still not funny :)

What's a Thit? Your username actually has the word your searching for in it, in case you are stuck....

Gina? Anyone seen her?

Sure this is it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Nice to have a bit of activity in this thread though, for a change.

:)

Wilberto wrote: »
    Nice to have a bit of activity in this thread though, for a change.

:)

It is! Good to see a few transfers recently too. How long is this league running now, must be 6 or 7 years?

It is! Good to see a few transfers recently too. How long is this league running now, must be 6 or 7 years?

It's been running since the first protozoa crawled from the ocean and thought to themselves: "Stanley Matthews only rated 92? Dixie Dean only 93, absolute horsesh1t!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Started in March 2013. We truly are a sad group!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

And I'm still at villa and winning nothing.

eh i dunno wrote: »

But you're winning at life Steve, that's all that matters

Sure this is it

Who are you managing these days?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I don't log in anymore really tbh.

And we all knew what the Lazio manager was like from the start unfortunately.

• Advertisement

So from reading all that, what I take from it is, nobody cares about Gina? Not even Redzer who brought it up..... sad times indeed...... some around here need to hang their heads in shame..... shame....... SHAME!

Advertisement