Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming mice

Options
  • 23-05-2020 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Whats the best gaming mice out at the moment ? wired and wireless

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Mice are very subjective so there's not really a 'best' one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Razer Deathadders are always great. Especially if you want a palm grip mouse instead of the claw you have to do with smaller ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,651 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

As Grahamer say, it's too subjective to expect specific recommendations to be right for you. Instead, check out Rocket Jump Ninja on YouTube, and/or use this tool for comparing size and shape (and weight) of popular models.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Razer mice fall apart, ive tried a number of their mice products and always the same, style over quality tbh, im using the logitech G502 and its great.

For something simple, id recommend the Zowie EC1-A, its currently my backup mouse (wanted something with more buttons so got the logitech)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭ewj1978

Logitech mx518 has been my go to mouse for years.
    But as the others have said Mice are very subjective to personal preference.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Endgame Gear XM1 White - the best mouse you can get. You can close the thread now. :p

https://www.endgamegear.com/xm1/gaming-mice?attribute%5Bcolor%5D=white

Seriously though, it is brilliant. I switched from a Razer Naga and wouldn’t go back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I do like my Logitech G903 but it's expensive. I'd be hard pushed to go back to wired once this gives up the ghost.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

a06ekgn1gxf41.png

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Having used dozen of them over the years I will now never buy anything other than logitech. Every other brand I've bough has had issues within 2 years. The latest was the Corsair M65 Elite, a £60 mouse, which developed a mouse 1 double click fault within 2 months.

Every single logitech mouse I've owned has lasted 5+ years with 0 failures.

I'd wait for sales on any of them though.

There must be a big mark up on them as they often go for half or less than half price in the sales. I got the M65 for £30 last black friday.

Same thing for headsets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Another vote for Logitech here as my 502 has been an absolute gem since I got it.
    I used to be a huge fan of Razer mice but their quality control fell off a cliff in the last few years, with my last two mice not even lasting a year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

the usual consensus is that most people either go for the Deathadder or the G502 and swear by both of them
    I have been a Logitech man myself for years and currently have 2x G502 and a MX Master but that is not for gaming

My main.

514166.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,697 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

https://www.rocketjumpninja.com/

Best reviewer, best guides.

RJN all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Reviews only go so far. There's a lot of good mice out there that will be great out of the box.

How great they are 3+ years down the line is a different story.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,697 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

BloodBath wrote: »
    Reviews only go so far. There's a lot of good mice out there that will be great out of the box.

How great they are 3+ years down the line is a different story.

The plural of anecdote is not data.

Advertisement