Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NOWTV 2 month Free Entertainment Pass with BordGais enery rewards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,668 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Just got the email.

Can anyone tell me what does NowTV offer that I won't get from Sky basic and Netflix?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Just got the email.

Can anyone tell me what does NowTV offer that I won't get from Sky basic and Netflix?

Lucrative for non-sky customers ! you can ignore it probably

I might just binge watch Westworld !

Lucrative for non-sky customers ! you can ignore it probably

I might just binge watch Westworld !

Just season 1.... forget 2 and 3 exist :)

Basil3 wrote: »
    Just season 1.... forget 2 and 3 exist :)

Rem we liked 1 after watching 2 and 3....we might like 2 and 3 after 4 and 5...lol !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭ablelocks

can this be stacked on existing subscription?

• Advertisement

ablelocks wrote: »
    can this be stacked on existing subscription?

I would think so !

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Funkyford79

Is the code unique or has anyone tried sharing it successfully?

Is the code unique or has anyone tried sharing it successfully?

Its will be unique once u login it will be shown in ur account

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Doesn't seem to stack with the just eat month anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

when do you need to cancel by? like have you to give a months notice?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

gazzaman22 wrote: »

Heres the way I did it and I have 2 months until July 26th when next payment is due.
    Redeem the voucher. Make sure that its applied. Then log out and log back in and go in and cancel the pass.It will tell you how many months you have before next payment is due - mine changed from 26th May (I was on the 14 day free trial) to the 26th July so it stacked on top of the free trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

gazzaman22 wrote: »

It says you can cancel anytime.
    I signed up today, that means it is free until July 14th. I assume I can cancel any time up to July 13th and won't get charged anything.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Is there any small print with the offer? When the code has to be redeemed by etc..??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

Just got the email.

If your basic sky package does not include box sets then it would be worth using

Excuse my ignorance.... Is nowtv an app?
    Can I have it in my phone & smart TV or do I need a separate device?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭bobgaf

bubblypop wrote: »
    Excuse my ignorance.... Is nowtv an app?
    Can I have it in my phone & smart TV or do I need a separate device?

All you need is here :
    https://www.nowtv.com/ie/about

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭epo addict

Thanks OP

Got my two free months happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

If anyone has a code they’re not using I’d appreciate it.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,107 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Just got the email.

You can watch now TV on a Chromecast in another room in the house but the channels are more or less the same

• Registered Users Posts: 3,210 ✭✭✭wassie

I moved house a year ago and closed my Bord Gais account, but my login still works - was able to claim the voucher! Kudos OP!
    Quackster wrote: »
    Is there any small print with the offer? When the code has to be redeemed by etc..??
    To redeem, simply use your exclusive code before 13 July 2020. After your 2 month free Entertainment Pass expires, it will auto renew at a charge of €15 per month; you can cancel anytime. Min 2.5mbps recommended. For more information on NOW TV, terms and conditions and privacy notice visit http://www.nowtv.com/ie .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭Treppen

as the title says.

I usually delete these emails from Bord Gais as the rewards aint great but this looks good.

I already had a dorman account but it accepted the code no problem!

EDIT: Also got Sky Cinema and HeyU REality TV thing for 2 weeks free when you log in and go to your passes... just remember to cancel before they charge.!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Treppen, moved your post into the previous thread on this offer. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Treppen wrote: »
    as the title says.

I usually delete these emails from Bord Gais as the rewards aint great but this looks good.

I already had a dorman account but it accepted the code no problem!

EDIT: Also got Sky Cinema and HeyU REality TV thing for 2 weeks free when you log in and go to your passes... just remember to cancel before they charge.!

Are you sure you got the Sky Cinema pass as part of this offer? I didn't get that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

I claimed it an went to use just now but code not working

Seems cut short ..not long enough

And now it's not showing as reward on board gais site

Don't suppose any one has a code unused

Or any contact info for my rewards so I can ask there. ( Their faq goes in circles)

Cheers

Only got a stick today so would be great to add two months

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭Treppen

Are you sure you got the Sky Cinema pass as part of this offer? I didn't get that

Yes sorry these are extra offers within nowtv.

Also , for another nowtv tip ALWAYS CANCEL when your subscription is nearly up, they might give you a cheaper option. I was going to cancel the sky cinema but they enticed me back for €9 for 3 months (it was €15 a month!!).
    Suited me because I was going to rent 3 movies elsewhere ....
    Frozen 2 is coming soon :pac:
    The Beatles film Yesterday is there too.

Just remember to put the cancel date into your calendar reminder because they take the money automatically without telling you your subscription is rolling over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

If anyone is not using your code then could you PM it to me?

I'd love to watch succession and cant get the entertainment 14 day trial as I have the sports subscription.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Looptheloop30

I'd also take any code going if there's unused ones out there. Please and thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 9 silentfreakout

Treppen wrote: »
    Yes sorry these are extra offers within nowtv.

Also , for another nowtv tip ALWAYS CANCEL when your subscription is nearly up, they might give you a cheaper option. I was going to cancel the sky cinema but they enticed me back for €9 for 3 months (it was €15 a month!!).
    Suited me because I was going to rent 3 movies elsewhere ....
    Frozen 2 is coming soon :pac:
    The Beatles film Yesterday is there too.

Just remember to put the cancel date into your calendar reminder because they take the money automatically without telling you your subscription is rolling over.

That cheaper option you mention of €9 for 3 months , that's the way I read it too when i first looked at it , however it was actually €9 per month for 3 months, the wording was confusing. Maybe recheck that for yourself, just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,435 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Would love a code also if it's going - I am with electric ireland so can give a 10% off Gym + coffee or 15% off just eat in return!

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

The codes had to be redeemed with Now TV by Saturday last so unused codes are worse than useless now.

Advertisement