Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Milestone watch recommendation

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭893bet

There is a couple of stickers on! New so!

I call dibs for the sale of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Lombardo123

893bet wrote: »
    There is a couple of stickers on! New so!

I call dibs for the sale of it!

I think this might be pulled off me in the funeral home!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

893bet wrote: »
    The fitted strap is the job?

Just looking at that, it that a special endlink or part of the case in between the strap ends? Looks slick.

I think this might be pulled off me in the funeral home!

I will keep any eye out on RIP.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,446 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

that's a beauty Lombardo123, I've always loved the Aqua Terra. It looks stunning in your pic, well wear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Congrats and well wear, delighted it worked out for you in the end. That particular model AT is a stunner imo, a beautiful watch with a great movement. It's a real "wear it anywhere" piece, enjoy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,709 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

That's lovely. Well wear!

I see you got ahead of yourself there though :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

Well wear, @Lombardo123,
    that's beautiful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭Maestro84

Very nice, congrats.
    What is the model number of that watch?
    I have been thinking of getting that watch but unsure of the sizes and colour to go for.

• Advertisement

This is 220.12.41.21.03.002

I don't have a big wrist, and this is the 41 version, you can see how it looks in the picture. On the strap i'm near the last hole on it! There is a 38 available but I didn't like how much it squashes the date window towards the bottom of the dial.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭micks_address

Just looking at that, it that a special endlink or part of the case in between the strap ends? Looks slick.

The end link is extra... i think expensive... i remember being quoted something like 200 dollars just for the end links and something like 400 dollars for the strap...

893 do you know if this strap fits the skyfall?

Mine is the 38.5mm version which I think has been dropped so def won’t fit.

Not sure if the old 41mm version is compatible with the new strap on the new 41mm.

I love the look of the fitted links.

I honestly don't know enough to tell you any more. I don't feel I paid "extra"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭micks_address

I honestly don't know enough to tell you any more. I don't feel I paid "extra"

Oh sorry I mean if you want to buy the strap the link bit is sold separately..

Advertisement