Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings of Leon | RDS | July 1

Options
  • 03-05-2020 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Haven't heard anything in relation to the above concert being cancelled (Have checked my Ticketmaster account, and have also checked KoL's Facebook page, but nada information).

Just concerned as I do hope I will get a full refund. Paid over 200 quid for the two tickets.

Anyone know anything?

Thanks,
    HW

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,871 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Could be postponed to 2021

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭DeKing

Its either gonna be rescheduled or cancelled we'll just have to wait and see. Tweeted Ticketmaster about it and the just replied with a link to their events status updates page which had no info on KOL 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Probably not playing now I'd imagine.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭poteen

MCD might have dodged a bullet with this one. Sales were poor. I think you'll see a rescheduled smaller venue and a weekend might in 2021.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

poteen wrote: »
    MCD might have dodged a bullet with this one. Sales were poor. I think you'll see a rescheduled smaller venue and a weekend might in 2021.

You sure the sales were poor since the last time they played here they did 3 nights in the 3Arena 3 years ago

• Advertisement
Advertisement