Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Picture Thread

Options
  • 01-05-2020 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. Thought it might be useful to have a thread for random pictures, no topics or themes, just whatever we snap when we've been out and about, especially seeing a lot of us don't have the opportunity to fly at the moment. If you want to put drone model or settings when it was taken it might help some of the beginners. Please add the direct link as well in case some of the browsers have embedding issues.

I'll start with one of my favourites, taken in February 2019 at the East Strand Portrush, taken on a Mavic Pro.

GyTlBFpl.jpg

https://imgur.com/GyTlBFp

It doesn't look as sharp here as it does in real life (dam imgur) but you get the jist.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

irishejit wrote: »
    Hi guys. Thought it might be useful to have a thread for random pictures, no topics or themes, just whatever we snap when we've been out and about, especially seeing a lot of us don't have the opportunity to fly at the moment. If you want to put drone model or settings when it was taken it might help some of the beginners.

I'll start with one of my favourites, taken in February 2019 at the East Strand Portrush, taken on a Mavic Pro.

GyTlBFpl.jpg

It doesn't look as sharp here as it does in real life (dam imgur) but you get the jist.

Can't see it? Definitely a good thread though

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

Can't see it? Definitely a good thread though

I've added a direct link there, must be the same problem on some of the other threads with different browsers not liking what's embedded

Advertisement