Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crypto alternative to Revolut

Options
  • 14-04-2020 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I am looking for an alternative to Revolut when it comes to cryptos. Nothing major, just find it easy to exchange a few euro here and there and have built up a decent amount now but for reasons I won't go into I am no longer going to be using Revolut. Has anyone here used any other similar services. I've heard about Wired but don't know much about it. Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Hi all, I am looking for an alternative to Revolut when it comes to cryptos. Nothing major, just find it easy to exchange a few euro here and there and have built up a decent amount now but for reasons I won't go into I am no longer going to be using Revolut. Has anyone here used any other similar services. I've heard about Wired but don't know much about it. Any help would be appreciated

Have you already used Revolut for crypto?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Have you already used Revolut for crypto?

Yes I have, mainly for things like spare change and changing small amounts that I have let build up

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I only use an exchange for buying crypto and then transfer it immediately to cold storage

ones I use are Kraken mainly and Binance rarely

I only used Revolut once to buy €3.80 of crypto with spare change and thats it

Advertisement