Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Naked Jogger?? Six Cross Roads

Options
  • 11-04-2020 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭

Anybody see the footage of some mad man running bollic naked from Six Cross Roads up towards tesco, looked like a cow bein let out after winter!!!

Tis up on facebook

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Link?

No genuinely i don't have a link but someone tried to swipe him with their car where tesco goods entrance is, its only about 20-30 mins ago, it will be on news id say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I seen the video on whatsapp,i dont think he was just out for a jog!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

This guy's on tour
    509164.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

No genuinely i don't have a link but someone tried to swipe him with their car where tesco goods entrance is, its only about 20-30 mins ago, it will be on news id say

That was the cops who swung in front of him. The Gard had no chance in catching him anyway. How are Gardai allowed to be that fat when they are at some point expected to run after someone.

• Advertisement

I seen the video on whatsapp,i dont think he was just out for a jog!

Well he was foaming at the mouth ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Well he was foaming at the mouth ha ha

Was he spanken de munkey?

Was he spanken de munkey?

Or was it his mouth foaming??:D:D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Here comes the news now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Word has it he crashed a car.. put it on its side.. got out and starting chasing cows around a field and then headed naked on foot down the 6 cross roads.

I hope he was within 2km of his home and had plenty of sunblock on.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Quigs Snr wrote: »
    Word has it he crashed a car.. put it on its side.. got out and starting chasing cows around a field and then headed naked on foot down the 6 cross roads.

I hope he was within 2km of his home and had plenty of sunblock on.

Apparently this was his car

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Feel kinda bad for the guy. For a country that prides itself on being open about mental health people are surely very quick to post videos of him on social media and laugh.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Feel kinda bad for the guy. For a country that prides itself on being open about mental health people are surely very quick to post videos of him on social media and laugh.

I agree, but when you take the crash in to this and him leaving the scene of an accident, I am more inclined to think there was something else at play here rather than mental health problems. I could be totally wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,019 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Schizophrenia apparently

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Apparently this was his car

Where did that happen?, he must of been running a bit to get to Tesco Ballybeg!

So many questions about this,was he naked driving the car or did he crash it and take off all his clothes!,why did he run into a field after a cow :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭MintyMagnum

Schizophrenia apparently

Who shared the video the brave boys in blue a la Dara Quigley?

Huh?

Dunno originally, or a Dara Quigley for that matter...

Few videos doing the rounds, I don't normally ask where they come from originally in any of the group chats tbh.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Huh?

Dunno originally, or a Dara Quigley for that matter...

Few videos doing the rounds, I don't normally ask where they come from originally in any of the group chats tbh.

https://dublininquirer.com/2019/10/23/elizabeth-what-happened-to-dara-quigley-should-never-happen-to-anyone-else

Right, so the question is just did the gardai circulate the videos? I think?

The answer I assume would be no going on the Snapchat account being visible for two of the vids and the WhatsApp group chat name being visible to me (in the chat they were sent to) and they appear to be taking from regular passers by in cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭MintyMagnum

Right, so the question is just did the gardai circulate the videos? I think?

Or that we should publicly humiliate the mentally unwell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭purifol0

We should publicly humiliate the overpaid & overweight Gardai for not being able to catch a cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

purifol0 wrote: »
    We would publicly humiliate the overpaid & overweight Gardai for not being able to catch a cold.

Are the Gardai overpaid????? For what they have to put up with i doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭shar01

Can't believe no-one has mentioned the english reg on the car.

That's a whole new group to ridicule along with the Guards and the mentally unwell.

Yis are slipping :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

Aquos76 wrote: »
    I agree, but when you take the crash in to this and him leaving the scene of an accident, I am more inclined to think there was something else at play here rather than mental health problems. I could be totally wrong though.

We like to talk.... you could also be right.
    I sure hope he wasn't given a hard time for running away from that assuming he did not injure anyone...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Oops!

Who shared the video the brave boys in blue a la Dara Quigley?

Wouldn't be the first or last time one of them did that now would it? As usual nobody will be held accountable....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

If he genuinely has schizophrenia, Id imagine he's not meant to be driving.
    Could have killed someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭JohnC.

shar01 wrote: »
    Can't believe no-one has mentioned the english reg on the car.

I did actually look that up yesterday. UK tax and MOT expired last year. But maybe it's been imported here before it was due renewal? But then if it was imported, shouldn't it have been changed to a local reg by now? I'm not sure of the details of how all that works.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

purifol0 wrote: »
    We would publicly humiliate the overpaid & overweight Gardai for not being able to catch a cold.

Overpaid? Have you seen their starting salaries? You could easily get more in a nice relaxing dev job as a computer programmer and you wouldn't get hassled by the public, have to work antisocial shifts and generally end up with the sh!ttiest jobs dealing with the pond life every community contains.

And I don't get the thing about overweight? Do people still think Gardaí can chase after a burglar and knock the living crap out of them? That may go on behind closed doors, but the days of being able to rough hand scumbags are gone, lest they get sued by some solicitor who will claim their client was traumatised and left unable to work for years after a rough handling. What do you really think the Guards can DO to someone if they caught them fleeing a scene etc? Little to nothing, the procedures and protocols are airtight and don't allow you to use even a smidgeon of force.

I think people need to arm themselves with some facts regarding the day to day of our Gardaí.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

That Russian chap has been given a blanket and a clean pair of socks nothing to see here...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,544 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Hoffmans wrote: »
    That Russian chap has been given a blanket and a clean pair of socks nothing to see here...

How do you know he is Russian?

Well, he was rushin' past Tescos'......:D

Advertisement