Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which console do you recommend??

Options
  • 10-04-2020 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Pretty new to gaming and got an xbox but I’m really missing the Nintendo classics (donkey Kong country, mario bros, Zelda, etc). I’m okay with older graphics/game styles etc, but would still like an upgrade from the SNES classic. I don’t necessarily need online gameplay but the one thing I love about the Xbox is the game pass, so I can try out all the games without sinking a ton of cash into games I’ll only play a few times. Not sure if Nintendo has any similar subscriptions?

As far as I know there’s GameCube, Wii, and switch.

Anyone recommend one over the others,given the preferences above?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I think The Switch has classic snes games on the store.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The switch has an online subscription. 20euro a year gets you online play but also access to a library of nes and snes games.

Advertisement