Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The purge 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I was one of them sorry

giphy.gif

Stealing my kinder eggs and voting for me all within the one week.

Bad kitty

4b37b5bd50929175e63eec3fdecd2628.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Stealing my kinder eggs and voting for me all within the one week.

Bad kitty

4b37b5bd50929175e63eec3fdecd2628.gif

I'd do it again given the chance!

Nope. I don't know anything about willpower. I'm devoid of it. I just ate half an Easter Egg a week premature! What would Jesus say!?!?!?!?

"Go forth and eat another my child"

"Go forth and eat another my child"

:D:D Yaasss!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,308 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I kind of feel a bit conned that in a roundabout way I’ve donated money to Fine Gael.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,214 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

"Go forth and eat another child"

is that the atheist jesus?

• Advertisement

Collie D wrote: »
    I kind of feel a bit conned that in a roundabout way I’ve donated money to Fine Gael.

wait, so it was the 'winner' who donated to FG, jesus thats not on at all ..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Here we go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

The only rule that there was for the donation was a €2 minimum. After that it was up to the Winner to donate or take the ban. While people might disagree with who/what Johnny donated to it was his/her choice. Just like it was everyone elses choice to donate to who/what they wanted.

Lets not sully what has been done here tonight. We done a good thing. Helped take away a few hours of boredom and helped out a few different charities in a small way.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

wait, so it was the 'winner' who donated to FG, jesus thats not on at all ..

Yeah it goes to the make up budget for FG politicians and their photo ops.
    Apparently they need it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Donated 10e to feed the heroes :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭PmMeUrDogs

In the spirit of the thread, I felt it's only right to also donate while I'm lucky enough to be in a position to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭PmMeUrDogs

And one more before bed. Broke now so I'm done now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

I see nobody has donated to the Fancy Pants Fund. These pants be 'spensive.

Do ye want me to be Signore Filthy Pants?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

So mine came through this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 16,444 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Nah just a decent one ;)

I haven't donated yet as some intrepid poster might identity my other three accounts. And there are only so many masks to go around. I'll still claim I did because modesty is my strongest suit.

*Sarcasm mode deactivated*

All of those who did donate, you are an immense credit to the human race. A beacon of light in these bleak times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

Is there anything at all to be said for everyone donating to the same charity next time? I say this because this Friday is 65 Roses Day (an annual event held by Cystic Fibrosis Ireland) and they've had to cancel all their events because of you-know-what.

Anyway, just a thought. I'll still be donating to Renua Ireland, regardless.

Is there anything at all to be said for everyone donating to the same charity next time? I say this because this Friday is 65 Roses Day (an annual event held by Cystic Fibrosis Ireland) and they've had to cancel all their events because of you-know-what.

Anyway, just a thought. I'll still be donating to Renua Ireland, regardless.

I think that's a great idea.

• Advertisement

I think that's a great idea.

Renua could do with the help.

No way a political party is getting a cent from me.

Those luciferians who want to murder innocent...Jaysus, I dropped me rosary beads again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,225 ✭✭✭This is it

Would you not let people choose what charity they want to donate to themselves. Putting restrictions, even like this, on what is only a bit of craic might turn people away. If 10 of 15 want to donate to a single charity then that's great, don't try force it though.

No way a political party is getting a cent from me.

I don't blame ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

This is it wrote: »
    Would you not let people choose what charity they want to donate to themselves. Putting restrictions, even like this, on what is only a bit of craic might turn people away. If 10 of 15 want to donate to a single charity then that's great, don't try force it though.

It was just a suggestion, not something that should be compulsory or anything. Anyway, as I say, Renua will be getting my donation, especially as the next purge coincides with the anniversary of the death of our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for our sins.

It was just a suggestion, not something that should be compulsory or anything. Anyway, as I say, Renua will be getting my donation, especially as the next purge coincides with the anniversary of the death of our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for our sins.

No better man.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I'll donate before I enter but I've had a set back damn Nintendo switches broke gonna cost me a fortune to repair or replace I've Google play credit set by so I'll use that to donate after I get my Pokemon Go goodies out of it.

It ain't easy being +100 year old autistic man child but I is the very best like no one ever was.

I'll donate before I enter but I've had a set back damn Nintendo switches broke gonna cost me a fortune to repair or replace I've Google play credit set by so I'll use that to donate after I get my Pokemon Go goodies out of it.

It ain't easy being +100 year old autistic man child but I is the very best like no one ever was.

100+ Wow....to what to you attribute your grand old age :D

• Advertisement

Can't wait for Purge III all the same.

Who will be the figure of hate this time? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement