Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

October 2019 Babies Club

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Thanks for that, thought it could be but funnily enough it’s not quite a full double payment which made me wonder.

That's strange alright.
    Edit: found the link explaining it

Ah great you found it, I came back with it but the post obviously didn't publish.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭starlady1

Anyone taken their baby for vaccinations lately? We are due to go this week but I am petrified of picking up coroavirus. Have been self isolating for weeks as someone in our house is in a vunerable group.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Pistachios & cream

Have you an appointment? I’d ring the go to see what they say. Most gos are doing as little contact work with patients as possible. My sisters little boy had an eye infection and the consultation with the go was totally over the phone and WhatsApp.

Have you an appointment? I’d ring the go to see what they say. Most gos are doing as little contact work with patients as possible. My sisters little boy had an eye infection and the consultation with the go was totally over the phone and WhatsApp.

Yes I have an appointment. Will ring Monday and see what they say. I know a cousin of mine went to her gp last week and he came out to the car to give the vaccines to her baby but I can't see mine doing that. Will wait and see what the gp says Monday.

Well rang GP today. Babies are to go for routine vaccinations as normal during this time. I have to ring when I get there and will be straight in, straight out. No going to waiting room so that's something at least.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

I visited the GP last week after a phone consultation to get a prescription for a child.I had to wait at the door, receptionist came out, asked me what I wanted then came straight back out with it.Never entered the surgery, and neither did anyone else while I was there.Hopefully you will have similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

I was wondering would they do the vaccines, ours isnt due until the end of the month...

I would nearly prefer they come out to the car but well see.. How is everyone getting on

Milly33 wrote: »
    I was wondering would they do the vaccines, ours isnt due until the end of the month...

I would nearly prefer they come out to the car but well see.. How is everyone getting on

My GP wouldn't anyway. I had to wear a mask and gloves and GP had mask and gloves on also. We went straight in, got vaccines and straight out again, no waiting or anything like that. They also wiped down door handles etc. before and after we left. They want as few people as possible going in. While we were waiting outside to go in four people came to the door. None of them were allowed in.

thanks starlady, jes sounds a little surreal... And scary, the waiting room in our GP place is like a sweat box so to be honest id prefer to wait outside and be called in..Did they give you the mask and that or did you have to get your own?

• Advertisement

Milly33 wrote: »
    thanks starlady, jes sounds a little surreal... And scary, the waiting room in our GP place is like a sweat box so to be honest id prefer to wait outside and be called in..Did they give you the mask and that or did you have to get your own?

Yeah it is strange for sure! I doubt they are having people wait and you could always ask them to ring you. The waiting room was empty at my GPs anyway they don't want anyone in there.

I had to get my own you can order them online or some pharmacies have them but ring first to make sure they have them in stock

Thanks again ill be sure to ring them a week in advance at least.. i hope they have mask's there as not sure what is even open in town or would they have masks. We have gloves so that is ok...

So how are ye all doing? We are just loving the weather here it has been a fantastic few days, felt a bit of nostalgia today our eldest just gone 2, she had so many scraps on her legs I was like ohh, but then tis a good sign that she has been out playing... Himself has been coming on great, loving his food moving up I think this week to maybe three food meals a day.. We started give him a bit of lega and he loves it but tis so messy.

We accidentally picked up the organic version of his formula and were giving it to him laterly and jes the wind and upset out of him, just for the heads up.. It is so frotty.. Onto the 6mth formula now so hopefully that will suit him better.

Have our vaccines booked in and checked with them, we just have to ring when we are in the carpark and then they will call us back when they are ready for us...

Advertisement