Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mi band 4 aliexpress

Options
  • 04-01-2020 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I ordered the mi band 4 from AliExpress on the 13th of December. The seller was Goldway and seeing that it had decent reviews and plenty of orders,i decided to order it. When i check tracking it says the parcel arrived in destination country yesterday (3/1/20). Does anyone know how many days it will take to get delivered by an post and also if anyone ordered from the same seller ,do i have to pay customs on this?

*Estimated delivery: 17-25 days
    ** Also should i be able to track the parcel on anpost as it has reached ireland.Does this work for aliexpress orders.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Mi band should be under the €22 customs limit so should be fine. It can take anything from 3 days to a week for an post to sort it though. Once it us in destination country it should be with you next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Mi band should be under the €22 customs limit so should be fine. It can take anything from 3 days to a week for an post to sort it though.

It cost around €24:( also will it get stuck in customs clearance..thx for the quick reply

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

As it arrived on Friday, it will still need to go through customs and be released by them. It shouldn't take long and as the price is low, there should be no charges for them. I'd give it until the end of the week at most.

As it arrived on Friday, it will still need to go through customs and be released by them. It shouldn't take long and as the price is low, there should be no charges for them. I'd give it until the end of the week at most.

Thx for the reply..hopefully not charged˜©worried as item cost over €22

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

This Mi Band 4 is now available in Three store Online for €39
    https://www.three.ie/accessories/lifestyle/mi-smart-band-4-/

• Advertisement

This Mi Band 4 is now available in Three store Online for €39
    https://www.three.ie/accessories/lifestyle/mi-smart-band-4-/

It has actually been available since the start of the year at three. I didn't want to pay that much so ordered it off AliExpress. It came in 26 days and product was in great condition. Thanks for the reply though

No problem , would you recommend it.

Im considering the Mi Band 4 pro.

No problem , would you recommend it.

Im considering the Mi Band 4 pro.

Yeah I would highly recommend it. For the price I got it for €24 -with a spare strap(not from the brand itself) Its a great fitness tracker. Works great and for the most part accurate. Sleep tracking is also a useful feature that I really like. I would say go for it. Battery life is extremely good if not connected to phone all the time using Bluetooth notifications and so on. Easily get the advertised 20 days or at least 16/17 days with continuous heart rate monitoring off.

Are you thinking of the Huawei Band 4 Pro as I don't think Xiaomi has released one under that name. The Huawei Band is slightly better I'd say.It includes blood oxygen measurement feature and also has a built in gps. Battery life is not as good and price is quite a bit higher if ordering of aliexpress. I don't think the Huawei band 4 pro is available in any stores in Ireland besides online. Littlewoods has it for €65 now and you're saving €23.On aliexpress it around €40 or so but with the current situation would not recommend ordering off aliexpress. Hope this helps

https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/huawei-band-4-pro-graphite-black/1600448843.prd?gclid=CjwKCAjw4KD0BRBUEiwA7MFNTTKyLg2X1L7GpUhoiYU5zmrw98hAJ2qLUR2NuHRvQx6wT7cANFnaFBoCd6cQAvD_BwE#sku=sku22325338?cm_mmc=Google-_-Generic-_-WG+-+Seasonal+-+Smart+Shopping+-+Leisure+&+Travel+-+2-_-Seasonal

Abiya041 wrote: »
    Yeah I would highly recommend it. For the price I got it for €24 -with a spare strap(not from the brand itself) Its a great fitness tracker. Works great and for the most part accurate. Sleep tracking is also a useful feature that I really like. I would say go for it. Battery life is extremely good if not connected to phone all the time using Bluetooth notifications and so on. Easily get the advertised 20 days or at least 16/17 days with continuous heart rate monitoring off.

Are you thinking of the Huawei Band 4 Pro as I don't think Xiaomi has released one under that name. The Huawei Band is slightly better I'd say.It includes blood oxygen measurement feature and also has a built in gps. Battery life is not as good and price is quite a bit higher if ordering of aliexpress. I don't think the Huawei band 4 pro is available in any stores in Ireland besides online. Littlewoods has it for €65 now and you're saving €23.On aliexpress it around €40 or so but with the current situation would not recommend ordering off aliexpress. Hope this helps

https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/huawei-band-4-pro-graphite-black/1600448843.prd?gclid=CjwKCAjw4KD0BRBUEiwA7MFNTTKyLg2X1L7GpUhoiYU5zmrw98hAJ2qLUR2NuHRvQx6wT7cANFnaFBoCd6cQAvD_BwE#sku=sku22325338?cm_mmc=Google-_-Generic-_-WG+-+Seasonal+-+Smart+Shopping+-+Leisure+&+Travel+-+2-_-Seasonal

Your correct , I meant the Huawei Band 4 Pro. Im getting the models confused. I t has some good health tracking features. It checks Heart arithmiyas and blood oxygen like you mentioned.

I was considering getting it on Littlewoods but I checked their company reviews and they have a terrible rating. I dont know anyone whos bought off them.

Of the budget trackers these in no particular order are considered as being the best. I was going to get the Mi Band 4 from Three.ie but it doesnt have 24/7 Heart rate.
    Huawei band 4 pro
    Huawei Band 4
    Honor Band 5
    Xiaomi Mi Band 4
    Huawei Band 4 Pro

Your correct , I meant the Huawei Band 4 Pro. Im getting the models confused. I t has some good health tracking features. It checks Heart arithmiyas and blood oxygen like you mentioned.

I was considering getting it on Littlewoods but I checked their company reviews and they have a terrible rating. I dont know anyone whos bought off them.

Of the budget trackers these in no particular order are considered as being the best. I was going to get the Mi Band 4 from Three.ie but it doesnt have 24/7 Heart rate.
    Huawei band 4 pro
    Huawei Band 4
    Honor Band 5
    Xiaomi Mi Band 4
    Huawei Band 4 Pro

The Huawei Band 4 pro is listed on argos for €75 right now. However they don't do home delivery and obviously their stores are closed at the moment. They also have the Huawei Band 4.

https://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=15051&langId=111&searchTerms=HUAWEI+BAND&authToken=-1002%252CTb6zd56kFOpztp1WPmC9rktuDxQ%253D

Obviously the Huawei band 4 Pro is better than the mi band 4 and Huawei band 4. The Huawei band 4 and Mi band 4 are similar. The mi band has better battery life by quite a bit and also a newer version of Bluetooth 5.0 whereas the huawei has 4.2. In the end its all up to you.

• Advertisement

The Huawei Band 4 pro is listed on argos for €75 right now. However they don't do home delivery and obviously their stores are closed at the moment. They also have the Huawei Band 4.

https://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=15051&langId=111&searchTerms=HUAWEI+BAND&authToken=-1002%252CTb6zd56kFOpztp1WPmC9rktuDxQ%253D

Obviously the Huawei band 4 Pro is better than the mi band 4 and Huawei band 4. The Huawei band 4 and Mi band 4 are similar. The mi band has better battery life by quite a bit and also a newer version of Bluetooth 5.0 whereas the huawei has 4.2. In the end its all up to you.

Thanks for the Argos tip.

Ive been checking and apparently the Mi Band does have 24/7 heart rate but you have to activate it manually from the App. Is that correct?

btw there is a Huawei Band 4 available on the Euronics website. Ive emailed them to see are they posting or delivering not urgently needed smaller items.
    https://euronics.ie/product/huawei-band-4-fitness-tracker-black/

Thanks for the Argos tip.

Ive been checking and apparently the Mi Band does have 24/7 heart rate but you have to activate it manually from the App. Is that correct?

btw there is a Huawei Band 4 available on the Euronics website. Ive emailed them to see are they posting or delivering not urgently needed smaller items.
    https://euronics.ie/product/huawei-band-4-fitness-tracker-black/

Sorry forgot to mention. Yes you can turn on continuous heart rate monitoring though this will affect your battery life quite a bit.You can also choose from a few detention frequencies.

Sorry forgot to mention. Yes you can turn on continuous heart rate monitoring though this will affect your battery life quite a bit.You can also choose from a few detention frequencies.

Thats a great help as that put me off buying it yesterday. Unless I can find the Huawei Band 4 pro ill go with the Mi band from Three.ie.

Many thanks for your help

Thats a great help as that put me off buying it yesterday. Unless I can find the Huawei Band 4 pro ill go with the Mi band from Three.ie.

Many thanks for your help

No problem. I'm glad I could help

Advertisement