Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy fluid Shutdown

• 25-03-2020 6:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I use a Aspire K3. I always get my fluid from hale shop only. I see fluids in petrol stations and spar. Can any these products be used with my device? Hale staff said only some fluids can be used with my unit. Any recommendations on the better ones in a petrol station or open outlets after shutdown?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

sticker wrote: »
    Hi.

I use a Aspire K3. I always get my fluid from hale shop only. I see fluids in petrol stations and spar. Can any these products be used with my device? Hale staff said only some fluids can be used with my unit. Any recommendations on the better ones in a petrol station or open outlets after shutdown?

Thanks

Hale are full of ****. Most of the shops have an online presence.

e-smokeireland.com

bargainvapour.com

ecirette.ie

ezsmoke.ie

republicofvape.ie

vintagevaperooms.com

If you fancy making your own stuff:

picknmixdiy.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

grindle wrote: »
    Hale are full of ****. Most of the shops have an online presence.

e-smokeireland.com

bargainvapour.com

ecirette.ie

ezsmoke.ie

republicofvape.ie

vintagevaperooms.com

If you fancy making your own stuff:

picknmixdiy.com

Thanks. So I can buy any fluid from a Spar/Petrol Station?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Thanks. So I can buy any fluid from a Spar/Petrol Station?

Absolutely! the only limiting factor is your own preferences on what you like to vape.

I got caught out and had to buy a bottle from a supervalu while i wait for an order to arrive from one of the ones listed, i'll tell you now, this single bottle is muck compared to the ones you buy over a counter in a spar/centra/supervalu. Thats only my opinion on it though, your tastes will undoubtedly vary.

Absolutely! the only limiting factor is your own preferences on what you like to vape.

I got caught out and had to buy a bottle from a supervalu while i wait for an order to arrive from one of the ones listed, i'll tell you now, this single bottle is muck compared to the ones you buy over a counter in a spar/centra/supervalu. Thats only my opinion on it though, your tastes will undoubtedly vary.

Thanks! - Hope you dont mind me asking but are you worried about the obvious increase in risk with all thats happening while vaping now? I understand its nothing compared to smoking but I'm sure we'd all agree that its probably not helping. Just interetsed in thoguhts from fellow vapors...

Thanks! - Hope you dont mind me asking but are you worried about the obvious increase in risk with all thats happening while vaping now? I understand its nothing compared to smoking but I'm sure we'd all agree that its probably not helping. Just interetsed in thoguhts from fellow vapors...

Don't do it around others anyway, the aerosol will likely carry the virus if you have it.

If you have it and experience any shortness of breath, stop vaping, give your lungs a chance. Dab 4-5 drops of eliquid on a finger and gum it if you have cravings, but don't put your lungs under unnecessary pressure.

• Advertisement

Don't do it around others anyway, the aerosol will likely carry the virus if you have it.

If you have it and experience any shortness of breath, stop vaping, give your lungs a chance. Dab 4-5 drops of eliquid on a finger and gum it if you have cravings, but don't put your lungs under unnecessary pressure.

Thanks - some good advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭corkie

Before the miss-information continues in this thread, have a read: - Vaping and the Coronavirus

we have zero evidence on how e-cigarette use affects coronavirus infectivity and disease progression

There is “currently no evidence” that the coronavirus can be transmitted by inhaling someone else’s vape cloud.

As for cheap ejuice in supermarkets, avoid 'Logic' <<< Over priced crap.

The likes of Dealz/EuroGiant (if still open) are not bad juices, but are cheap, if your stuck or can not order online.

Edit: - With social distancing(/NotReally LockDown) at present, it is unlikely your out in the pub blowing big clouds near people.

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!" - Khan quoting Moby Dick (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Any good online stores you recommend for good quality liquid at decent prices ?

Any good sales on ? Thanks

Zero misinformation in my post. There's also no evidence to the contrary, and when there's a highly contagious virus about, the law of "Don't Be A Dick" kicks in.

Presuming the worst will help, whatever the case. Presuming the best may not.

Thanks Corkie but I'm taking about it's use and yhe effects on the lungs. In another thread here it is said that vaping would in no doubt be doing you no favours if you contract covid19.

That's what I meant not it's transmission by vape cloud.

Just to clarify my point...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

and when there's a highly contagious virus about, the law of "Don't Be A Dick" kicks in.

The Law of Don't be a dick should always be adhered to, virus or no virus

I understood what you meant sticker - the virus causes a very rough dry throat and there's a high risk of pneumonia. If you have anything symptomatic, breath nothing but the air surrounding you, your body will thank you later.

I understood what you meant sticker - the virus causes a very rough dry throat and there's a high risk of pneumonia. If you have anything symptomatic, breath nothing but the air surrounding you, your body will thank you later.

Agreed. Thanks Again

Advertisement