Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Do not let the **** up

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

Technically I asked when was it used by more than one individual as a team tactic? Dublin used it first. No issue with Dublin using it but it should be something that is stamped out now and close the loophole. To me gaelic football is a **** of a game for the most part but at least Dublin , Kerry and Mayo are watchable.

"Dublin invented this move against Mayo a few years back, the thinking is that even if someone gets a card it's worth it"

Your quote, as I said Keegan used it prior to a Dublin player using it, so to go by the actual evidence, Mayo via Keegan started. If you want to deflect and say wht you actually meant by inference that you meant a collective, so be it. It was a sly dig and you know it. Not going to debate it further.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Marty Xavier

Ok so that makes you right then.

Advertisement