Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

China Crisis - Opium

Options
  • 23-01-2020 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

This may be old news but I just got notified by Spotify that this is happening on the 12th of March. The venue is Opium - never been there before - looks like a nightclub venue above a restaurant. Does anyone know of this is an all standing affair?
    (China Crisis fans are getting on in age so not sure if I could stand for that long!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

Is the oboist still in the band.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

VanHalen wrote: »
    This may be old news but I just got notified by Spotify that this is happening on the 12th of March. The venue is Opium - never been there before - looks like a nightclub venue above a restaurant. Does anyone know of this is an all standing affair?
    (China Crisis fans are getting on in age so not sure if I could stand for that long!)

If I'm not mistaken, this is the old Village venue in Wexford street, next to Whelan's. I haven't been since they have rebranded, as The Village it was a standing venue.
    I would love to see them, but unfortunately I will be out of town that week - and I missed them the last time they played here couple of years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭tamara25

Going to see them next week in Castlebar, looking forward to hearing the hits! I don’t think all the tickets are sold for it

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭tamara25

Going to see them next week in Castlebar, looking forward to hearing the hits! I don’t think all the tickets are sold for it

Advertisement