Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlevania Symphony of the night

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Wish they would bring it to PC so.o can stop buying it for every new format 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Wish they would bring it to PC so.o can stop buying it for every new format 😀
    On that subject, is the XBLA version of the game acceptable for a first play through or should I look at an alternative?

I think metroidvanias work best on handhelds.

the gba and ds castlevanias worked brilliantly.

one interesting thing about this mobile version is that you can save as normal in the save rooms and load from there but also if you die you can continue from the room that you died in (with the health that you came into that room with).

a nod to mobile quick-bite play.

you can also play with the Richter Belmont and Maria Renard characters from the start if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

If they stick it on the Switch I'll buy it for the fourth or fifth time.

If they stick it on the Switch I'll buy it for the fourth or fifth time.

yes would be good but would probably be closer to 35 euro than 3.50.

if you have a tablet or maybe even a powerful pc to run bluestacks /other android emulator well then this is a bargain as it actually runs properly

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

gizmo wrote: »
    On that subject, is the XBLA version of the game acceptable for a first play through or should I look at an alternative?

Yeah it's a good version.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

For anyone who hasn't, watch the Netflix show. It's outstanding.

Advertisement