Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunt:Showdown PS4

Options
  • 18-02-2020 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭

Just saw this on youtube.

Developed by Crytek, PvP and PvE up to 10 players in a game hunting monsters and each other. It seems to have been released on PC last year and is available now on the PSN store for 40 quid.

I wasn't planning on buying anything this month but I think that will have to change.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,503 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just saw this, never heard of it and came straight her to check for a thread :) Looks class! 40 quid..... Think i'll save my money for division 2 expansion and get this when it drops in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Played it on PC, ran like ****, so id say its even worse on PS4. I found it boring and tedious mostly, but the devs seem to be the cool kind, so it may have come a long way since i played it last.

I would hold out for reviews before taking the plunge, i suspect it will need a lot more work.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Ran fine for me on PC, its actually gotten better over the year.

Good game, it works a lot better than it should.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Advertisement