Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jason Isbell - Olympia - Nov 19

Options
  • 10-02-2020 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Jason Isbell just announced a new album/tour today which will be wrapping up all the way in November in the Olympia.

Tickets on sale Friday.

Support from The Rails

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 marcmc77

seen that ,I,ll be there last time was brillant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Please take this thread down...i dont want too many fighting for tickets :)

Isbell is a genius

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Final night of the tour. Hopefully he brings the Mrs this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Decuc500

He's getting very popular.

I remember seeing him Upstairs in Whelans, now you have to be online when tickets go onsale to try and get decent seats and no doubt he'll sell out the Olympia.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

The last show was amazing, even without Amanda, who was on parental leave. I was also particularly impressed with the respectful silence during Tift Merritt's support slot. An Isbell audience is there to listen as much as to rock out.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Really looking forward to this one.

I loved the last show but that album and tour setlist was a million miles from his best material imo. Crossing fingers this one gets him back on track.

Advertisement