Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The HU @ The Academy

Options
  • 11-02-2020 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Anyone have any spare tickets they want to sell? Sold out on Ticketmaster and I can't find anyone wanting to sell theirs -- I don't blame them!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,000 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

There were people reselling some on ticketmaster resale a few days ago....i refuse to give them (TM) any money though.

Going to take a walk down on sun eve, see if i can get any outside, should be a cracker!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭yoajing

retalivity wrote: »
    There were people reselling some on ticketmaster resale a few days ago....i refuse to give them (TM) any money though.

Going to take a walk down on sun eve, see if i can get any outside, should be a cracker!

I've never done that before! What are the chances you'll get a ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,000 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

yoajing wrote: »
    I've never done that before! What are the chances you'll get a ticket?

Ill see later on...still was unable to get any. Nothing popping up on fb, twitter, resellers etc either.
    If theres any floating about outside at a reasonable price, ill be in....not paying through the nose though

Advertisement