Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ruger 10 22 rail

Options
  • 10-02-2020 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭

Picked up a ruger recently and I'm looking for a rail, I have 2 sets of 9-11mm mounts but I assume I'll have to change to picatinny of Weaver? Anyone recommend a rail that won't break the bank?

Any decent sites for ruger accessories that deliver to Ireland? Not having much luck online at the minute.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

Loads on the UK ebay, also on wish.com. The Chinese do a lot of gun accessories.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cadpat_cowboy

garv123 wrote: »
    Picked up a ruger recently and I'm looking for a rail, I have 2 sets of 9-11mm mounts but I assume I'll have to change to picatinny of Weaver? Anyone recommend a rail that won't break the bank?

Any decent sites for ruger accessories that deliver to Ireland? Not having much luck online at the minute.

Try the lads at thegunshop.ie they have loads of 1022 bits and bobs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭alanmc

garv123 wrote: »

GunShop.ie UTG rail

Optics Warehouse 10/22 rails

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Limerick Sovereigns

Have a look at one of these while your at it. The right-side cocking handle is one of the few things that pisses me off about the 10/22.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwrMeJIOZi8

Advertisement