Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Blanchardstown Village start at 7AM

Options
  • 03-02-2020 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

hey guys
    i have a prospective job coming up in Blanchardstown Village and i have to be there for 7am
    what bus from o Connell Street Dublin will get me there??

sorry not good at timetables etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Gmens12 wrote: »
    hey guys
    i have a prospective job coming up in Blanchardstown Village and i have to be there for 7am
    what bus from o Connell Street Dublin will get me there??

sorry not good at timetables etc

The earliest 38 (0610) from burlington Rd stops on O'Connell St and might get you there for 7 on the dot.

https://www.dublinbus.ie/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/38-/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭thomasj

donvito99 wrote: »
    The earliest 38 (0610) from burlington Rd stops on O'Connell St and might get you there for 7 on the dot.

https://www.dublinbus.ie/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/38-/

Maybe look at the Maynooth train line .

You can get one from Connolly to Castleknock at 6.17am (mon-fri - this is , there's one that leaves at 6am on a Saturday)

Its scheduled to get into Castleknock at 6.35am. It's about a 5-10 minute walk from the station to the village (depending whereabout in the village you are looking for)

You can also get a LUAS to Broombridge and catch the train there if you don't want to go to Connolly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

I second the train to Castleknock as it will get you there far quicker than any bus. It really should be called Blanchardstown train station as it's only 5 minutes walk from that village main street yet 20+ minutes walk from Castleknock village.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,326 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

ah, you'd walk to castleknock in about 12 minutes if you're reasonably fit. it's only 1.1km.

Advertisement