Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bushnell scope repair agent

Options
  • 13-07-2014 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,031 ✭✭✭

I'm need the address for the agent of Bushnell scopes in the UK. I may need a scope repaired

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭EWQuinn

http://www.bushnell.com/global/customer-service

Here is their customer service page, looks like its in France, unless you find a local dealer to work with them on your behalf.

And here is the UK distributor, maybe they can help.

UNITED KINGDOM BUSHNELL PERFORMANCE OPTICS UK & IRELAND Unit C83 Barwell, Chessington
    KT9 2NY
    SURREY
    UNITED KINGDOM

P:44 (0) 208 391 4700
    F:44 (0) 208 391 4733
    M:
    info@bushnell-uk.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Tommy87

I've just sent one to them this week myself. As above send it to the uk address and they forward it on to the repair centre in Germany. They said to leave a cover note in with the scope detailing the problem, your name and address and contact number.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,031 ✭✭✭clivej

Cheers lads.

Try as I may couldn't find the post about this from a couple of weeks back.

EWQuinn wrote: »
    http://www.bushnell.com/global/customer-service

Here is their customer service page, looks like its in France, unless you find a local dealer to work with them on your behalf.

And here is the UK distributor, maybe they can help.

UNITED KINGDOM BUSHNELL PERFORMANCE OPTICS UK & IRELAND Unit C83 Barwell, Chessington
    KT9 2NY
    SURREY
    UNITED KINGDOM

P:44 (0) 208 391 4700
    F:44 (0) 208 391 4733
    M:
    info@bushnell-uk.co.uk

NOT a repair agent for Bushnell anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭weatherbyfoxer

had a Simmons scope here that needed repair contacted bushnell which now own simmons to be told contact the irish bushnell distributors. which i did and got no service from..told usal rubbish that it was an old scope,they contacted bushnell but got no reply,wasnt originally bought through them..etc..so much for a lifetime warranty

• Advertisement

had a Simmons scope here that needed repair contacted bushnell which now own simmons to be told contact the irish bushnell distributors. which i did and got no service from..told usal rubbish that it was an old scope,they contacted bushnell but got no reply,wasnt originally bought through them..etc..so much for a lifetime warranty

I'm waiting for a reply from Bushnell in the US now as to the repair agent here or in the UK.

I did get the contact details for the Bushnell service agent in the UK.
    Phoned them up and got the address to send it to, but it's looking like I'll have to pay for the repair job.

Man said just to sent it on with Name, return address, Email, and scope fault details.

UK service agent............

0044 1483 548883

Bushnell Service.
    Building 105,
    Dunssold Park,
    Cranleigh,
    Surry.
    GU6 8TB.

Advertisement