Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New KOTOR game in the works?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I would be ALL OVER this so long as the single player campaign is the focus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭Corvo

Don't do this to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Varik

They completed the KOTOR story with Revan and the jedi exile in Old republic which is free and you can pretty much ignore the MMO part of it.

While Old republic is continuing on its own, I don't think they want something new that's tied to legends.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I heard its a remake of both the kotor games taking bits and pieces for cannon.

Not read any of the comics in years, the cannon stuff gone back to old Republic yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

GIVE IT TO BIOWARE GIVE IT TO BIOWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,612 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Give it biowareggsy 'til the end of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

I wonder would Drew Karpyshyn come back to Bioware if thats the case.

I'd be interested to see what Obsidian could do with another kotor sequel, once they are given enough time to make it.

Burgo wrote: »
    I wonder would Drew Karpyshyn come back to Bioware if thats the case.

I'd be interested to see what Obsidian could do with another kotor sequel, once they are given enough time to make it.

Since Obsidian got bought up by MS, I doubt EA would be outsourcing it to them now.

Especially when Bioware are in house and really have to justify the continued existence.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,320 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

yeah it's more buyer beware than Bioware these days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Good gods why? Bioware are a pale imitation of what they used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Good gods why? Bioware are a pale imitation of what they used to be.

I wuz joking :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,536 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

The Project Luminous announcement on the 24th of this month should include this KOTOR news, set as it is in the distant past of the Star Wars universe.
    It is during the High Republic era, a period equidistant from the Old Republic and the eventual fall of the Republic.

Word suggested that the project would focus on books, comics and possibly TV, but not movies.

Advertisement