Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,314 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

smodgley wrote: »
    Unusual? i dont know, but Rose Matafeo does it for me

definitely unusual and totally cute

• Izzie Balmer from Antiques Road Trip

Loves me some antiques :D

Just came up on the TV. I'm smitten.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Racist, hate-mongering, unauthorised diplomacy mission organising and, frankly, overall ****, UK Home Secretary Priti Patel.

And a nice pair of assets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Probably not very unusual but I had never heard of him til I was reading the thread here about ‘Room to Improve’.... no, it’s not Dermot Bannon, Lol! :D
    It’s George Clarke, can’t embed still on my phone, sorry! :(
    I don’t think I’ve seen him mentioned here and anyone I asked has never heard of him!
    Bit of a Gerard Butler vibe about him and the program is great too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Oops!

Amy Poehler....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover54

Racist, hate-mongering, unauthorised diplomacy mission organising and, frankly, overall ****, UK Home Secretary Priti Patel.

There's something of the night about her, but there's no getting away from how damn good-looking she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ORACLE2

I never thought id say it but Alison O`Connor the Journalist I saw her on Clare Byrne Live the other Night showing off a great pair of Pins,id certainly chance it anyway:):)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

ORACLE2 wrote: »
    I never thought id say it but Alison O`Connor the Journalist I saw her on Clare Byrne Live the other Night showing off a great pair of Pins,id certainly chance it anyway:):)

I never thought you would ask, she is gorgeous, lovely stuff.

alison-o-connor.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ORACLE2

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I never thought you would ask, she is gorgeous, lovely stuff.

alison-o-connor.jpeg

Ya I totally agree she was showing a super Pair of Legs on Clare Byrne the other Night and wasnt afraid to show them off either,Id call her an underated Smart Confident and Sexy Lady:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭selfbuild17

That Cavan woman on the Aldi ad that says it’s people from Meath who are careful with their money. I don’t know if it’s her accent or what.

First video here: https://www.aldi.ie/campaigns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Spring and elections are in the air the sap begins to rise and my thoughts return again to mayos Michelle Mullherrin. Something gamey about her. Up for anything I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭badabing106

Dr Eva

nintchdbpict000000276819.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,759 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fuppin Ms. Miseryguts herself.

Listening to her would give you warts so yep, she qualifies as unusual.

BattleCorp wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fuppin Ms. Miseryguts herself.

Listening to her would give you warts so yep, she qualifies as unusual.

She is also the spit of john O'Donoghue, you forgot to mention that.

JohnODonoghue.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

Mary Coughlan, the ex TD not the singer. There's a playful coquettishness about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,931 ✭✭✭furiousox

Vorderman (59)
    If I put her in the 'most beautiful women' thread there would be uproar, so in here she goes! :pac:

Carol-Vorderman-Countdown-2007985.webp?r=1565880741044

Carol-Vorderman-Countdown-1165707.webp?r=1565880740980

CPL 593H

• Vorderman is better looking than 99.8% of the women posted in that other thread.

I get what you mean though, she isn't an Instagram model.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Vorderman is better looking than 99.8% of the women posted in that other thread.

I get what you mean though, she isn't an Instagram model.

I dunno, she looks a bit deformed to me, all tits and ass and not much else, the face has seen better days and the hair looks like straw but then what would I know, I fancy Paul Hollywood.

Her tits look ridiculous now, I mean what has she done to herself?

Seemingly she has turned into quite the barncake since she became really really rich and famous. Has a host of younger lovers etc and dumped her husband.

I still would, for her brains like.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,314 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Seemingly she has turned into quite the barncake since she became really really rich and famous. Has a host of younger lovers etc and dumped her husband.

like a deadheat in a zepellin race

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

furiousox wrote: »
    Vorderman (59)
    If I put her in the 'most beautiful women' thread there would be uproar, so in here she goes! :pac:

I agree 100%

Carol-Vorderman-hair-age-Lorraine-Kelly-blonde-brunette-pictures-boyfriend-latest-news-1500899.jpg?r=1536571944236

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

What’s a “barncake”?

And there’s nothing wrong with “ridiculous tits”. They’re just more suited for the cover of such publications as “Score”, “BUF”, “Voluptuous”, “Juggs”, “D Cup” or “Stacked”.

Doubt Carol would be interested in anything like that though.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

What’s a “barncake”?

And there’s nothing wrong with “ridiculous tits”. They’re just more suited for the cover of such publications as “Score”, “BUF”, “Voluptuous”, “Juggs”, “D Cup” or “Stacked”.

Doubt Carol would be interested in anything like that though.

He probably means something like a barmpot. I agree with him - there was no need for Vorderman to go all giant-rubber-tits-and-arse, more Pamela Anderson than Pamela Anderson. It's completely the wrong look for her, she's ruined herself.

jimgoose wrote: »
    He probably means something like a barmpot. I agree with him - there was no need for Vorderman to go all giant-tubber-tits-and-arse, more Pamela Anderson than Pamela Anderson. She's ruined herself.

Oh, a “barmpot”. Of course. Makes sense.

Now, what’s a “barmpot”?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Now, what’s a “barmpot”?

Slang term from Scotland and the North of England - a silly, objectionable person.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Dr Eva

nintchdbpict000000276819.jpg

Now that certainly is unusual. If Dr ava and I were the last 2 humans alive the future of humankind would be in grave doubt

I always understood a " barncake" was a UK slang for someone a bit mad. I may have been misinterpreting that word for my entire life. It is probably a Barm Cake which is a cake made " up norf".

But I definitely used the term in conversation before, even over there. Everyone seemed to understand what I meant.

Malapropiations are great.:P

I always understood a " barncake" was a UK slang for someone a bit mad. I may have been misinterpreting that word for my entire life. It is probably a Barm Cake which is a cake made " up norf".

But I definitely used the term in conversation before, even over there. Everyone seemed to understand what I meant.

Malapropiations are great.:P

I should have picked up on it with the cake part, like when you’d call someone a “fruitcake”. Meaning a bit of a “nut”.

I’d say it wouldn’t be too hard to imagine a “barmcake” tasting as bad as a “fruitcake” too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Now, what’s a “barmpot”?

You often hear people say so and so is a bit barmy - must be where it comes from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I should have picked up on it with the cake part, like when you’d call someone a “fruitcake”. Meaning a bit of a “nut”.

I’d say it wouldn’t be too hard to imagine a “barmcake” tasting as bad as a “fruitcake” too.

I love fruit cake! Not sure what a barmcake is - is it a brack? If so i love that too.

I just love cake, in all it's delicious forms, except cheese - you can keep that muck!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement