Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing in Lough Belshrah?

Options
  • 24-01-2020 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Is there anyone that knows if there's fish in Lough Belshrah in County Galway?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

Dk879 wrote: »
    Is there anyone that knows if there's fish in Lough Belshrah in County Galway?

Where is this lake exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dk879

Where is this lake exactly?

Very small Lough, if you type in Lough Belshra into Google maps, it'll come up. Someone told me before they caught fish in it but I think they're lying as I don't think fish could live in that Lough. I came on here to see if anyone knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PotatoDavid

Dk879 wrote: »
    Very small Lough, if you type in Lough Belshra into Google maps, it'll come up. Someone told me before they caught fish in it but I think they're lying as I don't think fish could live in that Lough. I came on here to see if anyone knows.
    Hi, I was going to try fishing there soon and looked up to see if there was fish and this popped up... Did you end up finding out?
    I fish mostly pike and perch.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

I'm sure there is something swimming in it. I have been swimming in a couple of times!
    Probably not a big pike.
    Nice and shallow at one end and good depth at the other end.

Advertisement