Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek Fleet Command

Options
  • 21-01-2020 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

Anyone else playing ST Fleet Command?

I've sunk over a year into it now and for some reason am still going :D

Would love to hear from other players and to discuss tactics, crews, ships etc.

Metalpanic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Madman2

Yep actually playing it atm. Playing since last June. Maxed Level 28. Server 157
    ......working on my Saladin.......is taking forever

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Metalpanic

Madman2 wrote: »
    Yep actually playing it atm. Playing since last June. Maxed Level 28. Server 157
    ......working on my Saladin.......is taking forever

That's good going! I'm level 29 and been playing since it came out, or close to anyway. Saladin is an absolute slog to get the blue prints but it is a great ship. Mine is over 600k now and daily kills are a doddle. Going to hold off on lvl 30 until I can tier it higher though. Did you bother with the Mayflower?

Yeah i have the Saladin , tis at 730k now but getting the uncommon crystal required for upgrades is a nightmare. The only way I'm finding I can do it is my leaving my base from levelling up and soley concentrate on crystal for the saladin. When it gets to about 1.1m I'll push up operations to lvl 30 and start upgrading everything again. I need about 20 more bp's for the Antares faction miner so am happy just to grind out until everything's done. And yep have the payflower but left it at 465k. It could be upgraded atm easily but I don't think theres much point. Being in the rank 1 faction for events helps out a lot also.
    What server are you on?

You're ahead of me on the Antares. I heard it is a bigger crystal sink than the Sally. Can't wait! I'm on server 147. Do you guys have any specific server rules or is it a free for all? We have a mining pact to let miners fill to their protected cargo limit safely.

Don't tell me that about the Antares.... I'm crying already over the crystal needed atm.
    Server rules for mining are Roe. Miners are safe unless overcargo and no warning needed or a 0 node and most people give a 2 min warning, some don't and if a node is sniped your normally permitted to take it back by force.
    Our server is in the middle of a war between a few lvl 43 players and there alliances so mining for the moment isn't too bad... when that finishes it'll be hard to get a node

• Advertisement

Wow Id guess your server has bigger players. Out highest is lvl 41 and those closes to him are 39/40 but there aren't many. Im pretty sure our server has been closed for a long time. Numbers are dwindling and as people quit the top alliances are cannibalising the smaller ones. Can't see it lasting tbh.

Word is there supposed to have server mergers sometime in the future or pick your server, so we'll have to wait and see. Pushed up to lvl 29 on the weekend to help out with the domination event and didn't realise every single upgrade and research needs uncommon gas...... my 2k gas is gone already :(

Madman2 wrote: »
    Word is there supposed to have server mergers sometime in the future or pick your server, so we'll have to wait and see. Pushed up to lvl 29 on the weekend to help out with the domination event and didn't realise every single upgrade and research needs uncommon gas...... my 2k gas is gone already :(

Hahahaha hope you have your vaults up to 28 already. They force you to upgrade them before you can do shipyard lvl 29. That alone needs 300 uncommon crystal. I have totally stopped building at that point. I need 1600 crystal to tier my Saladin and I don't want to go Ops 30 yet until I have a more powerful ship. You have to be able to hit lvl 31 swarms at that point and faction kills go up too.

Advertisement