Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny - Waterford commute.

Options
  • 23-01-2020 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Starting a new job in Waterford at the civil service building on the cork road beside Manor village soon.

Being from Kilkenny I've obviously made a good few trips down to Waterford through the years. Just wondering how the commute is these days?

Say morning time if I started at 8 or of i started at 9 would there be a significant change in traffic along the quays.

And leaving at 4 vs 5 traffic.

How long should one expect for commute times?

Regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭curmudgeonly

If you are willing to pay the toll its a very easy exit / entrance with no delay.
    The quays are time sensitive, so 0750 to 0820 light enough, 0821 to 0930 can be heavy but moves and if you travel straight up Bridge street you eliminate most of them, give yourself 15 minutes at worst and you should do it no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

^^ That's the Kilkenny people toll by the way, not the bridge toll.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Handy enough, I have often been in kk going the other way, under hour for 8.

Advertisement