Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon soop

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

PTH2009 wrote: »
    https://www.carryout.ie/dragon-soop-range/?age-verified=24bacead3e

Anyone try these yet ???

I like monster but be wary of this esp with the high alcohol content and the typical energy drink variety in these

An offy in Derry sells it but I've not plucked up the courage to try it yet. I assume it's similar to the infamous Four Loko.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,872 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

irish_goat wrote: »
    An offy in Derry sells it but I've not plucked up the courage to try it yet. I assume it's similar to the infamous Four Loko.

I'd be wary of drinking these but might try one someday

If they were that bad they would be banned

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Didn't they already ban some version of this drink in the states?

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNi8Aaf568E

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I'd be wary of drinking these but might try one someday

If they were that bad they would be banned

If they become popular enough to be noticed here they'll probably be banned. The original Four Loko recipe was banned in enough of the US that they reigned it in a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

It just seems like a really irresponsible drink. But then I'm someone who also thinks Monster is really stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,704 ✭✭✭hynesie08

In Scotland at least, They're making jager bombs with this instead of red bull...... I fully expect it to be a cause in at least one death soon. It's actually alright ice cold but I can't even finish one, so how anyone drinks like 4 is beyond me.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Saw these in Celbridge for 6 quid a can today, decided to skip it!

Advertisement