Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aslan Ilac Centre Millennium Concert 1988

Options
  • 03-01-2020 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to find the list of bands that played in this gig in the Ilac Centre's outside car park back in 1988 as part of the millennium celebrations. I know Aslan, Don Baker and The Fountain Head played but I can't remeber who else. Anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

Don Baker is on twitter. You could ask him if he remembers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Seaniedel

thefizz wrote: »
    I'm trying to find the list of bands that played in this gig in the Ilac Centre's outside car park back in 1988 as part of the millennium celebrations. I know Aslan, Don Baker and The Fountain Head played but I can't remeber who else. Anyone know?

Did you ever find out after...I think Mary Coughlan definitely played that day and I think I can also recall In Tua Nua maybe...

Advertisement