Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Cow "riot"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Travellers fight so therefore its OK for these constant videos of black groups fighting.

Woke Irish logic in 2020.

These people are vermin and will only get worse in this country. Please note, I said THESE people. As in, THE people involved in all these videos being uploaded, not all black people.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,015 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

seannash wrote: »
    Your feed is somewhat your own making though. If your following people who are posting up fights only involving a certain demographic then stop following them.
    Its a well known fact now that social media shows you content that envokes a reaction.
    So you should probably change your feed

I cannot control if someone I follow retweets content.

I cannot control what someone posts in Boards.

However, as a general point, I agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,314 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Theres maybe 20 gardai there. I'm not seeing 20 garda cars.

About 20 hardy young members of AGS trained and equipped plus a few older seasoned crowd experts in command would make a difference.

Any group that decides to cause a ruck in a nightclub or on the street might think twice if they knew this type of response was available.

It is how they do it in other countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,370 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

everlast75 wrote: »
    Not true.

They are humans fighting. That's it.

You'd swear the indigenous warfare was not raging in this country for years.

If you attach labels then you are inviting those with an axe to grind to use it as a proverbial stick. It is easier to point to "the other" as someone to fear.

The problem here is anti-social behaviour and criminality in general.

The solution is lack of policing and community interaction, proper sentencing and proper prisons.

It is that simple.

I see where you are coming from and I understand why you're saying what you're saying.

Sadly there are large groups of kids from African backgrounds who come together in huge groups for these purposes. I'm not even talking about groups like we're seeing in these videos today but I personally witnessed groups of several hundred of these kids outside a shopping centre in West Dublin a few years ago to watch a fight between to young lads, they were at one stage move like a shoal of fish (I saw this from a vantage point above).

I've seen plenty of anti social behaviour from Irish people as well, usually worse, this just seems to be an issue that is part of the youth culture of black kids in Dublin at the moment.

If we're being really honest the real issue here if most likely cocaine, most morons fighting in the streets at night these days are after snorting a few lines of Bolivian marching powder.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

everlast75 wrote: »
    You asked where i saw what I saw.

I told you.

Your snippy reply doesn't acknowledge that.

Are you saying I didn't see them?

I also asked you if you had an issue with the rest of what I said.

So I'll ask you a second time. Do you have an issue with the rest of what I said?

So because YOU see more blacks fighting on YOUR social media feed, means that more attention is being paid to blacks fighting... that's what you are saying yes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Travellers fight so therefore its OK for these constant videos of black groups fighting.

Woke Irish logic in 2020.

These people are vermin and will only get worse in this country. Please note, I said THESE people. As in, THE people involved in all these videos being uploaded, not all black people.

Constant videos? What constitutes constant?

I see the two talked about here. I vaguely remember one from the beach somewhere in north county Dublin I think a while back.

I see the two talked about here. I vaguely remember one from the beach somewhere in north county Dublin I think a while back.

Ask everlast75, he has seen loads of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

elperello wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAM0B6RuQU8

Is this the incident referred to?
    Certainly a lot of AGS present.
    I'm sure they would be needed elsewhere rather than trying to sort this out.

Think someone posted the wrong video, think that's a brawl in an LA club between the Crips and the Bloods. Too many do-rags and baggy jeans for it to be Ireland :)

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

greenspurs wrote: »
    Some snaps and vids about of a massive incident at an event in the Row Cow Morans hotel .
    Dozens of garda cars and the garda helicopter in attendance.

Yet, no mention of it on any MSM news reports (nationally anyway) !?

This report, and the footage of the brawls in Dublin city centre over the previous few nights is not good.

*allegedly* this event was sold out https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/new-years-day-party-tickets-79976894043# and the organisers told people to turn up and pay on the night which led to massive crowd control issues. There seems to have been more than the usual amount of trouble there recently though. But yeah, its never been the best place to be from what I remember!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,370 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Ask everlast75, he has seen loads of them.

He's forced to watch them a la a clockwork orange.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

It’s was private event not an open nightclub

nullzero wrote: »
    I see where you are coming from and I understand why you're saying what you're saying.

Sadly there are large groups of kids from African backgrounds who come together in huge groups for these purposes. I'm not even talking about groups like we're seeing in these videos today but I personally witnessed groups of several hundred of these kids outside a shopping centre in West Dublin a few years ago to watch a fight between to young lads, they were at one stage move like a shoal of fish (I saw this from a vantage point above).

I've seen plenty of anti social behaviour from Irish people as well, usually worse, this just seems to be an issue that is part of the youth culture of black kids in Dublin at the moment.

If we're being really honest the real issue here if most likely cocaine, most morons fighting in the streets at night these days are after snorting a few lines of Bolivian marching powder.

The irish descended on the US decades ago and caused chaos. They took on the Italian Mob and became worse than them. Innocent Irish people were persecuted as a result.

It is dangerous to generalise and pick on a group and treat them as a whole. We have direct experience of that in the US, the UK and the North in the very recent past.

You would swear people have f**king amnesia.

I said it before and I'll say it again.

The problem here is anti-social behaviour and criminality in general.

The solution is lack of policing and community interaction, proper sentencing and proper prisons.

It is that simple.

Any person, white, black, traveller or otherwise should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law, but the budget and resources of AGS have been decimated in the recent past and criminal gangs, notably more Irish than others have been doing a booming business. Garda stations have been closed down nationwide.

You're right, if you go around completely ignoring this issue by sticking your head in the sand its easy to miss the evidence.

Ah, diversity.

The crowd wasn't too "diverse" I notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

Bobblehats wrote: »
    I’d be less nervous for her in a mosh pit. I don’t mind her wearing black; but not that sort..

I’ll call this a racist comment. Any dispute?

So because YOU see more blacks fighting on YOUR social media feed, means that more attention is being paid to blacks fighting... that's what you are saying yes?

If you can't understand what I posted, then perhaps don't comment.

Incidentally, I note that you have failed for a second time to answer a straight question.
    Ah, diversity.

Thanks for proving my point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

I’ll call this a racist comment. Any dispute?

Racist person might be closer to the mark. I wouldn’t want her wearing that culture; problem?

You're right, if you go around completely ignoring this issue by sticking your head in the sand its easy to miss the evidence.

How is that an answer? You said it was constant. Wheres the constant videos and how many or how often constitutes constant?

How is that an answer? You said it was constant. Wheres the constant videos and how many or how often constitutes constant?

Are you trying to say you haven't seen multiple videos of black groups causing chaos throughout Dublin? Really?

Racist person might be closer to the mark. I wouldn’t want her wearing that culture; problem?

Credit for not hiding behind any weasel words. I do have a problem with racism yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

So do I.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

The Gardai need a serious recuritment drive for the K9 unit

Sergent Sheperd and a few dozen other furry torpedos would soon have a calming effect on excitable sham minorties when they deviate from normative behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,290 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

These riots are chilling and sickening stuff

AGS need new powers and much more punitive sentencing needs to be brought in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Boards is increasingly shockingly racist.

Credit for not hiding behind any weasel words. I do have a problem with racism yes.

You should do something about it.

Are you trying to say you haven't seen multiple videos of black groups causing chaos throughout Dublin? Really?

I've seen 3 or 4 on here in the last year or 2. In my definition that's a long way from constant.

All I asked was what you considered constant seeing as it was you that said it was.

I literally said I'd seen multiple (I listed 3)

What are you gonna do about it?

Ok sock puppet.

What culture?

The entire black race, regardless of country of origin?

What about a black person born here. Would you have a problem with that?

What if you lived up the North, would you have a problem if the parents of a protestant lad wouldn't let him date your daughter, as they had a problem with your daughter's "culture"?

It wont be long before a garda sends one of these boyos to hell. Then you'll see a real riot.

• Advertisement

Surely you have some local insider information to share?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement