Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'trampoline wars' FG Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Hello :waves:

Happy Christmas to all. I hope it's a lovely one. I wasn't around much in the past few months due to RL stuff. Hopefully I can get back on the Sheep/WW/Walrus/etc wagon in the new year! Thanks to my co-mods for stepping up in my absence.

I hope Santy is unreal to yiz all, and may your spuds be crispy.

- Sully

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sully :D

I was worried you had left us!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

happy Christmas guys :D hope ye all have a great day, thanks for the fun and support over the last few months :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Happy bandwagon <3

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

tusk wrote:
    Happy bandwagon

Wolf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

#VoteBaggly

Baggly wrote: »
    Wolf

Wow. Wouldn't even quote the heart. Trying to sow discord using fake news.

Wolf

Hard claiming village seer.

Lock clear.

Baggly wrote:
    Lock clear.

MOD

LOCK

CLEARED

ON

THREAD

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Happy Christmas guys!!

• Advertisement

Happy New year to everyone.

I can honestly say that this group of ragtag nutjobs has made my year a while lot better.

Looking forward to playing and talking and even meeting with you all in the new year!

<3

I second what tusk said!

Happy New Year everyone. Can't wait for more games with you all in 2020!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Happy New Year folks :D

Likely wont be on to say it later!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Happy anniversary of the earth being in an arbitary position in relation to the sun again. Here's to the next orbit being a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,813 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Ha-Peehs New Year to all you wolves in sheep's clothing!

Hope 2020's a cracker for you all :)

Howlin' Happy New Year Wolfies

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Happy New Year folks. Hope 2020 is a good one for all y'all.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Espresso, baileys and kahlua. Shaken over ice. Bliss.

Happy New Year everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Happy New Year..... may plenty of villagers be eaten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

happy new year :D

• Advertisement

Happy New Year all!

First day back in work. Thank you past Baggly for cleaning your desk. Its so shiny.

Now to ruin it with paperwork!

Nice easy start back for me, finished at 4 today and not back till Monday :D

Plans for the weekend include being lazy and attempting to give up smoking for the bazillionth time :pac:

I'm not back to school until Monday, but have a metric **** tonne of stuff to do here. I was also off school sick for the week before we broke (I had the flu) so have to catch up on corrections / reports / etc too! Currently trying to find space on my bookshelves for my Christmas books haul...

How many books, sull?

Night Boat to Tangier.
    Gutsy Women.
    Talking to Strangers.
    I'm the Border, so I am.
    The Education of an Idealist.

I dont think ive read a full book in the past 12 months. :(

I just checked my kindle unlimited... I borrowed/returned 72 books since 3/1/19... I'd say I read maybe 80% of them. Then on top of that, I read some paper books and then other books that I bought on my kindle. I'd say I probably read 80 books this year. Maybe more.

However!!! I don't watch movies. I rarely watch much TV (beyond the odd Netflix binge). I don't play any mad computer games or anything. So my main outlet is reading. Team that with insomnia, being a teacher so having 3 months off, and an ability to speed read chick-lit, I chew them up.

Also, disclaimer: about 75% of the books on my kindle unlimited are chick-lit that don't require thinking. My non-kindle unlimited books are a strict 50/50 mix of fiction/non-fiction, and my paper books are 90% non-fiction.

44 books for me last year. Was a record year. Very pleased.

I probably do watch too much TV / Netflix / Movies tbh

• Advertisement

Depends what you're watching. Nothing wrong with quality films and TV.

Advertisement