Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Millionaire Raffle

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

My mam bought me one for Christmas. Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Marymidlands

428 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,504 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Bought one today 418***

Think it’s another Lottery rip-off but my son wanted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,682 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

I'm fairly certain I'm going to win it.

Its up to 435xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Son and I bought one between us today , I hope at least one person from the thread posts later saying they won something !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Looks like it will hit the reduced forecast of 450k ticket sales.

Poster above is correct someone (1 out of every 75) i.e. after group spend of €1,875 may win.
    With any win x15.5 more likely to be of €500notes than anything else.

Anyway off to win the Euromillions (picks) instead, with a book value upto 81.3%, even before P(+) factors are applied.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Son and I bought one between us today , I hope at least one person from the thread posts later saying they won something !

And I have now just received one as a gift from someone !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    And I have now just received one as a gift from someone !

Best of luck, if I don't win it I hope you do!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

What time is it on

To thine own self be true

Best of luck, if I don't win it I hope you do!

Aw , thank you !
    Although if I was the only one that turned up to play bingo , I still wouldn't win anything tbh :D

Fingers crossed you're lucky tonight !

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 315 ✭✭coinop

Not sure if I'd welcome a raffle ticket or scratchcard as a gift from someone. If you do end up winning you're left with the awkward conundrum of am I expected to split the prize with the gifter.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,565 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

What time is it on

It says in the rules no earlier than 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Ticking and Bashing

Played. Ticket num 442k

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

coinop wrote: »
    Not sure if I'd welcome a raffle ticket or scratchcard as a gift from someone. If you do end up winning you're left with the awkward conundrum of am I expected to split the prize with the gifter.

No conundrum- just don't tell them!

coinop wrote: »

I never get this POV. I've bought loads of scratch cards as presents over the years. People have won varying amounts, upwards of €250 in some cases, and I'd never expect anything back.

'You'd never have an ounce of luck with it', as my GFs nanny is wont to say.

One person insisted I take something once, so I made them buy me the exact same scratch card I'd given them. "Now, we're even", says I. Won feck all, but that's life.

Anyone who would begrudge someone a win......or worse, expect a slice of the winnings!.......let's just say they're not the sort of person I'd be giving presents to in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,504 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Anyone know what time the draw is on at?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 391 ✭✭Professor Genius

Anyone know what time the draw is on at?

It was on at 8pm and I just won the million !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Sales are open until 2200hrs, so shortly thereafter, perhaps half ten.
    This is usually followed with a website traffic 503 crash, due to folks banging out F5 server refreshes.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭dickface

For those curious i bought one a few hours ago and the number was in the 399,000 range

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Just bought 2 tickets online 477 xxx .... so the 500,000limit May be reached in the final hour, there was a difference of about 50 between the two tickets and one was purchased after the other (only one ticket purchase per transaction)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,444 ✭✭✭✭Sadb

I work in a shop and thought that sales were definitely down. I’ve only sold one ticket in the last few weeks, I was even working today and didn’t sell a single one! Maybe it’s the extra €5 that is putting people off.
    Anyway, best of luck to you all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭BlackandGreen

WELL?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Any luck

dickface wrote: »
    For those curious i bought one a few hours ago and the number was in the 399,000 range

Strange ,what time?
    I bought one on my lunch break today at 1pm and it was 404,range

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭dickface

Strange ,what time?
    I bought one on my lunch break today at 1pm and it was 404,range

I think it was around 2-3, they might have had them printed beforehand, i wasn't paying attention to see if it was or not.
    Can't believe the guy who bought one online said it was at 477,000 now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Aoife2017

I bought one online at 21.30 & it was at 447k rather than 477k. Wouldn’t have had a notion of entering but then I started reading this thread and got carried away with the excitement....

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭youandme13

Bought one at 5:30pm in the 433k range..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Results are out. Didn't win a cent

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

Better Luck Next Time here :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Nothing again :(

Advertisement