Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zantac Recall

Options
  • 27-12-2019 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I’m just wondering if anyone else is in the same position. My daughter took Zantac (prescribed) for the first 15 months of her life. There has now been a recall on this medication which has me worried sick. Are there any other concerned parents or people who took this drug out there? What are your thoughts on the recall?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭secman

OP.. wrong forum all togetber. Mods should move it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭asteroids over berlin

secman wrote: »
    OP.. wrong forum all togetber. Mods should move it for you.

It is for a higher than permitted level of mdma. Your daughter will be fine and i am.pretty sure zantac will be back, however due to strict regulations, it may take a couple of years. Go talk to your gp if overly worried. Relax

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

It is for a higher than permitted level of mdma. Relax

Infants on MDMA is always a serious matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

We were switched to Losec which worked even better than Zantac. It's a pill though so it has to be dissolved and given on a spoon or in a syringe which might be a challenge but my wife is a dab hand at it now.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,344 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP I am closing this rather than moving it

I appreciate you are not directly seeking medical advice, but the temptation will be to discuss potential medical implications, and this site does not permit this

Please discuss any concerns with your own doctor

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement