Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Have the house to myself. Cup of bewleys Christmas coffee in hand. Looking out at the mist on the mountains.

Ahh, few days off, had Christmas cake for breakfast :)
    Time for a walk

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

SeaFields wrote: »
    Have the house to myself. Cup of bewleys Christmas coffee in hand. Looking out at the mist on the mountains.

Now that is bliss. Sipping a Seattles here in the car having some me time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sipping a Seattles here

Is that coffee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Alonzo

Dizzy on the sofa after my first cigarette of the day.

• Advertisement

Sitting in Costa waiting for my friends, hurry up ffs,feeling like Billy no mates here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Alonzo

Sitting in Costa waiting for my friends, hurry up ffs,feeling like Billy no mates here.

Hopefully they’ll be along soon. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Apparently, when we had a few drinks the other night, my sister and I decided to book a week in the Canaries for 3 weeks time! She’s just phoned to make the booking! Eek!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

It was so mild last night! Wonderful! :)

I'm in a garage that needed straightening up, listening to the doves cooing in the trees between me and next door field

• Registered Users Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table having a coffee....3 chicks are on couch slowly morphing into the shapes of Pringle tubes .....Herself up in her mums since last night as she fell but home this evening....contemplating a walk but ......you know....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Is that coffee?

Yeah, I think a lot of Spars do it. I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

In work. 3 of us in out of about 60.

Got a load of stuff brought to the recycling centre this morning before I came to work. Flattened boxes and three 50L bags full of wrapping paper etc carried down. Arms hanging off me by the time I got there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting room side watching curse of Oak Island.

Yeah, I think a lot of Spars do it. I like it.

Well if it comes sharp approved I may have to try it .....
    anewme wrote: »
    Apparently, when we had a few drinks the other night, my sister and I decided to book a week in the Canaries for 3 weeks time! She’s just phoned to make the booking! Eek!

You also promised to make us all in here a cupan tae

😛

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Carside at the coalface, yay :(

Getting ready to bring my Mam to the shops..... So much for handy days off!
    Wish me luck

bubblypop wrote: »
    Getting ready to bring my Mam to the shops..... So much for handy days off!
    Wish me luck

😛

Have a bit of cabin fever so heading for a walk.

I would like to thank that twice! :)

Immersed in all kinds of music on a log under a tree. "Think about what you believe in now am I someone you cannot live without
    Because I know I can't live without you

Come on now let's turn this all 'round

Bring it All back to the boy downtown when you wouldn't let me walk out on you"

You said hey what you doing for the rest of your life?
    And I said I don't even know what I'm doing tonight.

You said "I never regretted the day that I called you mine."

So can I call you mine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside having a lazy day :)

everyone in the aspie household is sick, but me, hopefully i wont get it too

So can I call you mine?

Only if you make me a bacon sandwich and a cupan tae first.

😛

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Woo hoo holiday booked for Canaries in Jan and think of the positives, I will float in the pool with my Christmas spare tyre.

Incentive to eat healthier for the next 3 weeks and back to exercise!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

'Waiting for Beasty'

The sequel to Waiting for Godot

DD the star

:D

Munching a very late lunch. Heading shop-side

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bit of painting being done.. Kinda

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

And a nerve steadier.

Mmmm nerve steadier! I'm in me mas at the moment trig and I have in front of me what can only be described as quadruple Wild Turkey in a pint glass with just two ice cubes and no mixer. (The ma poured it) I'll have to get stuck in or else the ma won't be happy! I asked for a drop of coke to mix in with with it and her reply was something I wouldn't repeat on here! Mad cvnt she is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

Things becoming even more tense and unlivable at home and yet I can't afford to move out. Sitting in the living room wondering what to do.

Alecto wrote: »
    Things becoming even more tense and unlivable at home and yet I can't afford to move out. Sitting in the living room wondering what to do.

I can empathis as that was my life for years xoxoxo

• Registered Users Posts: 22,244 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Finished at the coalface and now it's time to relax :)

Lying on my bed fighting napping, Must keep my eye ope..... 😴

Autosport wrote: »
    Finished at the coalface and now it's time to relax :)

Wine time Auto? :pac:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 22,244 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Auto doesn't drink wine but she might start :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Homeside. I had a good day, went visiting a few poeple, got some exercise in and had a bit of retail therapy and I'm after ruining it all by making the incredibly stupid decision to look at old Whatsapp messages from my friend that died recently. On a serious downer now. Dafuq was I thinking? I'm such a stupid twat sometimes.

I'm going to have to change my username to either Gloomy Guy or Cry Person.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement