Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Snow Patrol Olympia January 15th

• 18-12-2019 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

Hey, if anyone who bought tickets for snow patrol cancelled gig and now can't make the January gig, can ye let me know, id love two tickets

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

but1er wrote: »
    Hey, if anyone who bought tickets for snow patrol cancelled gig and now can't make the January gig, can ye let me know, id love two tickets

Same

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Im more annoyed at the fact that the orignal tickets werent used for this. Ive gone from having 4 tickets to now only being able to get 2 tickets. Will have 2 disappointed people when I choose them now! :D

EDIT: Tickets gotten. 3rd row from the stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Website was crashing under most browsers. Got in with IE.

Lots still available. I wouldnt be suprised if they didnt send out the mail to some past purchasers (eg I didnt get any mail about the rescheduled date)

Any spare links?

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭conical

Also would love a spare link if any going spare!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 elarkin

Where did people get a link for the past purchasers presale? I bought tickets through app previously but got no info on the new gig!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭whomenonotme

elarkin wrote: »
    Where did people get a link for the past purchasers presale? I bought tickets through app previously but got no info on the new gig!

I didn't get an email, had to get onto Ticketmaster on Twitter, give them my original order number and email address and they sent me a link. Got tix for row L.

Got sorted with 2. Still seems to be loads left

Try this link. It still seems to be working

http://ticketmaster.ie/promo/q8idh2

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭dendof

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Got sorted with 2. Still seems to be loads left

Did you have a code or got lucky somehow? Just seen you were looking for one above but maybe you crept in...

• Advertisement

dendof wrote: »
    Did you have a code or got lucky somehow? Just seen you were looking for one above but maybe you crept in...

I wrote to ticketmaster on twitter chancing my arm saying I never got a link and they sent me one.
    No code needed just click the link. There’s still Tix there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Thanks works perfectly

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Woolygloves

Didn't get tickets. wonder if any more will be released closer to date.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I don't listen to bands from my own country because it tends to make me feel bitter about their wealth, it generally puts me in a foul mood. I dislike how bands act like they are somehow united with you when they play a homecoming show, they have nothing in common with me apart from some similarities in accent. I bet they have turned into hipsters now like all those 2000s soft rock bands do.

The only local musicians I have listened to are Waylander who sing about ancient Pagan Gaelic topics and also Daniel O'Donnell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Peter File

I don't listen to bands from my own country because it tends to make me feel bitter about their wealth, it generally puts me in a foul mood. I dislike how bands act like they are somehow united with you when they play a homecoming show, they have nothing in common with me apart from some similarities in accent. I bet they have turned into hipsters now like all those 2000s soft rock bands do.

The only local musicians I have listened to are Waylander who sing about ancient Pagan Gaelic topics and also Daniel O'Donnell.

Go troll elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Fully seated show,wonder why! Managed to nab two 'unresserved' seats up in the sky at 9am when they came out. Gutted didn't cop the link the day before.

Ah well, could be an interesting gig. Any idea why they're not doing the Reworked stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

you are a strange, strange individual

• Registered Users Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭griffin100

I've two tickets for tonight if anyone is interested can't go myself now. Will email mobile tickets on for €50 for the pair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭whomenonotme

griffin100 wrote: »
    I've two tickets for tonight if anyone is interested can't go myself now. Will email mobile tickets on for €50 for the pair.

Toutless has people looking, https://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35831 (apologies if you already know about the website!)

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭ngunners

Any idea who the support is for tonight's gig?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

That was class. Was up in the sky, some eejits wereplastered and not sure what gig they were at but thought it was deadly

Gary's got some voice. Decent set too

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I was at the very front for this which was amazing. Him singing Soon was unbelievable. The best I have ever heard his voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,138 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Im amazed that there are this many people who are prepared to publicly declare themselves as snow patrol fans!

Advertisement