Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone fantastic offer rewards.

Options
  • 18-12-2019 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

Just discovered Vodafone app has new awards now hidden under ( Your Fantastic offer award).

Lots of new awards ie 2 cinema tickets for 11€, burrito deal 6.50€, hotels, restaurant discounts.

Seems like they are trying to catch up on 3plus type awards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Has anyone bought the cinema tickets or know how long the expiry period is on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭deep1

Has anyone bought the cinema tickets or know how long the expiry period is on them?

I did, it is 3 months.

They send you codes straightaway, Staff didn't know anything about it in Cinema because it is new and tried to charge me but eventually they took the codes.
    Just mention Vodafone 2 for 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

deep1 wrote: »
    I did, it is 3 months.

They send you codes straightaway, Staff didn't know anything about it in Cinema because it is new and tried to charge me but eventually they took the codes.
    Just mention Vodafone 2 for 11.

Excellent, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

Is this on bill pay? My app was upgraded to the "new" system on PAYG and clicking on offers now just says cannot load this information.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Received a text from Vodafone just there with a code for a free costa coffee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭francie81

Received a text from Vodafone just there with a code for a free costa coffee

Me also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

OmegaGene wrote: »
    it is available for all customers of vodafone

https://www.vodafonepaygfantasticoffers.com/?browser=external

Thanks, I didn't know there was a standalone website for it. The offer link in the app is broken since the PAYG system migration.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭irishchris

OmegaGene wrote: »
    mine is fne
    That's good for you, mine is broken too

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭icom

Did they stop doing the 500MB of data for €2, I can't see this offer anymore ?

Advertisement