Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Screwfix Waterford

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Eh? That tiny wedge of land on the V plot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Eh? That tiny wedge of land on the V plot?

No, the former Smyths location, attached to Kellihers.

https://www.facebook.com/EddieMulliganNo1/posts/2484355998507104

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Vladi_ wrote: »
    Is Screwfix still not open? :D I've got an interview for assistant manager next week (held in Limerick) and I've spent an hour walking around trying to find it on the location from the job ad? 😂 Am I blind or it's not there?

Was considering going for that job myself but money on offer is fair poor for an assistant managers job.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Vladi_

cococoady wrote: »
    Was considering going for that job myself but money on offer is fair poor for an assistant managers job.

True. But I'm desperate. :(
    But now I think the whole thing is a bit dodgy. My friend had an interview in April, she was told she'd had 6 weeks training in the UK. That's all fine but that was months ago. She didn't get the job but I wonder what happened with people who did and when are they actually opening. I guess I'll know more after the interview. 😁

• Moderators Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭Spocker

Sign in the window saying it will be opening on the 17th December

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Vladi_

Spocker wrote: »
    Sign in the window saying it will be opening on the 17th December

Around 3 weeks they've told me yesterday. 🤔

Any day now :)

Ladies, want to find a hardy middle-aged man?

https://screwfixmedia.com/screwfix-announce-roll-out-of-stores-across-ireland/

Went in and I see it's really Argos for DIY - you can't walk in to browse. There are screens to order but want they clearly want is for people to use click and collect via the website as items are not necessarily in stock when you order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

That sounds shite! I'd prefer to head into Morris's or even Woodies just down the road if that's the case.

• Advertisement

Also I opened an account on the website but oddly they do not send out any confirmation to the sign up e-mail, when I placed my order again no confirmation by e-mail. You have to print out order summary or otherwise have it saved on your phone so when you go in it's proof of purchase (also need photo ID of driving licence or passport!).

Whoever designed this system needs firing!

Advertisement