Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ref Radio Leinster v Northampton

Options
  • 08-12-2019 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone

I'm heading to the match in the Aviva on Saturday and was wondering if you can still get the old ref radios (or can you tune in your own?)?

I remember going to a match 12-15 years where you could buy a little earpiece.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,021 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

I think they still sell them - you were also just able to tune the ref in on an FM radio if you brought your own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭a very cool kid

I think they still sell them - you were also just able to tune the ref in on an FM radio if you brought your own.

Thanks!

Do you know if they list anywhere where the frequency is available?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,770 ✭✭✭✭phog

For Internationals it is 96FM

Could you tune into this on your phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,770 ✭✭✭✭phog

Could you tune into this on your phone?

I see no reason why not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,021 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Most modern phones don't have an FM radio in them I think but if yours does then it works, I've done it in the past (years ago now).

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

Yes, if you can tune in to 96fm you will get it in the stadium (unless there has been a change since last year).

Advertisement