Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Hall Of Fame 2020

Options
  • 09-12-2019 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭

Batista and NWO to headline just confirmed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,799 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Seems the original NWO (Hogan, Nash, Hall and xpac) will be Inducted into the hall of fame in 2020

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/12/09/nwo-headed-to-wwe-hall-of-fame-class-of-2020/

Batista too

Batista and NWO to headline just confirmed.
    Just set up a separate thread for this

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Ha.

All of the NWO being 2 time inductees. X Pac being the first to be inducted the very next year after his last induction?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Nice timing, announcing headline Hall of Famers a few hours after releasing a few wrestlers. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 60,300 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

If X-Pac goes in surely Ted goes in as well since he was in before Syxx or is he going to be ignored like Rick Rude was in DX's induction.

Also when I think of the NWO it's only Hall, Nash and Hogan I think of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭LibSuperstar

Nice timing, announcing headline Hall of Famers a few hours after releasing a few wrestlers. :D

Had a similar thought a few moments ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

No disrespect to Waltman but fcuk me, two time hall of famer? Fack.

Waltman going in as part of the nWo over every other member is a bit ridiculous. All down to being HHH's mate though I suppose.

Should be just Hogan, Hall and Nash but I'd rather see Bischoff go in if they were going with a 4th person.

Was sean waltman even that big apart of NWO ???

Should its not just been the original 3 of Hall/Hogan and Nash

Eric Bischoff deff deserves to be in the HOF but ya knw the story with that

Triple H to induct big Dave ???

Batista confirmed he is going in and well deserved it is.

However that's two seriously big headliners for one year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,813 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wasn't Hall inducted as Razor Ramon for some strange reason?
    So now he'll be in as both character and real name.

CastorTroy wrote:
    Wasn't Hall inducted as Razor Ramon for some strange reason?
    So now he'll be in as both character and real name.

He was. Razor Ramon was reportedly one of Vince's favorite gimmicks. Makes sense given how over Ramon was in the '90s. Also, Nash initially was going to be inducted as Diesel but he preferred to be inducted under his real name.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,086 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I'd be surprised if JBL doesn't get in maybe they'll keep him off for a couple of years so he can be the headliner

I guess this means Undertaker won't be in next year.
    The Rock must be due an entry now he says he's retired

Who else could get inducted???

Must be time for guys who started in the 90s

Isn't it early to be announcing inductees?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Who else could get inducted???

Must be time for guys who started in the 90s

Christian ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 dubzjay

They are running out of people to induct because the brand became more important than the individual wrestlers once they killed WCW.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

When does the Klique get inducted, only group left that these lads haven't got in with

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Me_Grapes

dubzjay wrote: »
    They are running out of people to induct because the brand became more important than the individual wrestlers once they killed WCW.

Undertaker
    Rock
    HHH
    Lesnar
    Jericho
    Cena
    Orton
    Punk
    Mysterio
    Shield members
    The Hardyz
    Vince himself

Thats over 10 years of potential headline inductees all off the top of my head. There's way more. They're far from running out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,441 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Only seen the announced inductees as I was in a communication blackout yesterday and this morning. I'm fine with everyone bar hogan. None of the other NWO members are saints but they aren't horrible human beings like hogan is. I'd pay extra on the network if wwe put an option of a new day cam when hogan is talking/bull****ting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Me_Grapes wrote: »
    Undertaker
    Rock
    HHH
    Lesnar
    Jericho
    Cena
    Orton
    Punk
    Mysterio
    Shield members
    The Hardyz
    Vince himself

Thats over 10 years of potential headline inductees all off the top of my head. There's way more. They're far from running out.

Shane
    Stephanie
    Linda

Eric Bischoff should be in it

Jim Cornette should be in it.

But he will have to wait a bit.....how long did Hogan wait to get back into the Universe after he learned from his error in judgement.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

has Kane been inducted?

lot of politics etc around it but I would really like to see Owen Hart inducted.

Jim Cornette should be in it.

But he will have to wait a bit.....how long did Hogan wait to get back into the Universe after he learned from his error in judgement.

Well he will hopefully get in as part of the midnight express. Although Dennis condrey had his voice box removed so uses an electronic larynx to speak and may be self consequence about how it sounds.

B_ecke_r wrote: »
    has Kane been inducted?

lot of politics etc around it but I would really like to see Owen Hart inducted.

No kane hasn't but it's a case of when not if with Kane.

There's no politics around Owen Hart, it's simply that his widow wants nothing to do with WWE and doesn't want his name used by WWE. Fair enough stance in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Bulldog should be in too.

Itssoeasy wrote:
    No kane hasn't but it's a case of when not if with Kane.

There's no politics around Owen Hart, it's simply that his widow wants nothing to do with WWE and doesn't want his name used by WWE. Fair enough stance in fairness.

Very fair! Glad that he's been inducted into the PWHF and Tragos/Thesz HOF though.

• Advertisement

Bulldog should be in too.

His Daughter is campaigning to get him in. Bob holly maybe ? I was rereading his book yesterday and I can see why he probably won't get in or it needs to happen before Vince dies.

How Victoria isn't in when Trish and Lita are is a joke. They don't bring her back for any reunion shows and considering the people they welcomed back into the fold when in all honesty they shouldn't have make her snubbing all the more glaring.

Advertisement