Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players to Watch 2019/2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Baseball72 wrote: »
    Jason Knight at Derby County. Frank brought him into the match day squad end of last season, Philip Cocu has given him some play time but seems to have out of the match day squad for a few games recently. Great potential though. "Cabo" can be proud of him.

Not much use if he's in The Championship :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Baseball72 wrote: »
    Jason Knight at Derby County. Frank brought him into the match day squad end of last season, Philip Cocu has given him some play time but seems to have out of the match day squad for a few games recently. Great potential though. "Cabo" can be proud of him.
    siblers wrote: »
    Not much use if he's in The Championship :pac:

I've heard good things about Lionel Messi. :D
    Can't buy him either though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,576 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Was watching sky sports news and then were banging on about Reece James for Chelsea and how he could take Azpi place

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Was watching sky sports news and then were banging on about Reece James for Chelsea and how he could take Azpi place

No way azpi will be dropped
    Could move into CB though
    Zouma is poison

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Green&Red wrote: »
    Went off injured

Yeah it didn’t quite work out alright. He wasn’t great up until his injury either so not likely an option anymore.

If the injury isn’t serious he may get a few 20 minute cameos til January (hopefully we sign another striker in Jan) though if anyone feeling really punty on bench fodder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Moussa Djenepo (Southampton) for GW14. His underlying statistics are great and he's only 5.2m. He's due back from injury.

Moussa Djenepo (Southampton) for GW14. His underlying statistics are great and he's only 5.2m. He's due back from injury.

Never heard of him. What’s his position?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Winger. Looks like a young Zaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,395 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I would have said a young Mane, given the club he plays for!

2 goals in 3 games (2 sub, 1 start) pre-injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

km79 wrote: »

Or treatment table.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,423 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

callaway92 wrote: »
    Definitely time to start considering Grealish now (can't believe I'm saying that).

T-3rd in chances created (includes key passes and assists)

7th in expected assists and T-4th in actual assists

24th in expected goals @2.50 and has 2 goals

One small (and underestimated) little bonus of having played 90 mins in every game so far.

RCvPih.jpg

All of that for what will likely be 6.0 million next week. If he can hold out and stay quiet (while keeping his numbers up) until his December schedule I would likely bring him in.

This

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭elefant

This

He was on a different level tonight. Absolutely class

elefant wrote: »
    He was on a different level tonight. Absolutely class

Some really good passers on their team. Big worry is how weak they are up front. In the end-of-the-day, both of their goals came from set-pieces.

If Wesley could finish shots they’d be a great link

Some really good passers on their team. Big worry is how weak they are up front. In the end-of-the-day, both of their goals came from set-pieces.

If Wesley could finish shots they’d be a great link

I brought in Grealish this past gameweek. Is it best to stick with him over these tough fixtures as he has a great set of fixtures over Christmas?

I brought in Grealish this past gameweek. Is it best to stick with him over these tough fixtures as he has a great set of fixtures over Christmas?

If you’re changing for someone else in that price range you’re fairly limited. Not convinced by Zaha at all this season so wouldn’t consider him too much just yet.

I think stick, but to be honest that is only because nobody else within a million of his prior interests me other than Lucas Moura.

If you’re changing for someone else in that price range you’re fairly limited. Not convinced by Zaha at all this season so wouldn’t consider him too much just yet.

I think stick, but to be honest that is only because nobody else within a million of his prior interests me other than Lucas Moura.

Cheers. I do have 1.7 million in the bank so can still just about afford Maddison for him in GW15 if he doesn’t rise again before that.

My bench is weak though so it may be worth my while using a few transfers over the coming gameweeks to improve that area.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Anyone been looking at Southampton? The inner Prodston in me has me looking at Nathan Redmond.

Exact money to get him in for Dendoncker for a -4

manual_man wrote: »
    Anyone been looking at Southampton? The inner Prodston in me has me looking at Nathan Redmond.

Exact money to get him in for Dendoncker for a -4

It’s a no brainer move.

It’s a no brainer move.

:pac:

it's the no-brain part i'm worried about :confused:

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    :pac:

it's the no-brain part i'm worried about :confused:

He’d be my 4th choice Saint after Ings, SWP and Djenepo.

Ings is clearly the one to have and there’s not much between the other 3.

He’d be my 4th choice Saint after Ings, SWP and Djenepo.

Ings is clearly the one to have and there’s not much between the other 3.
    Yeah I decided against it in the end. Super John Lundstram can play instead of Tammy this gw

• Registered Users Posts: 15,395 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

both Djenpo & Ox are both on my watchlist.

Ox is a real goal threat this season. Fabinho injured so another midfield spot is freed up

Martin - wham keeper starting at 4. And Williams at United 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Martin - wham keeper starting at 4. And Williams at United 4.

The last I heard Fab could be back St. Stephens day (GW 19) at the earliest but also talk he's back training on grass. Martin could be good for FPLers with the itch for SGW BB but the window is small.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Is Recce James worth considering? He’s started 3 of the last four. I saw him in their CL match against Ajax and he looked very dangerous going forward, very advanced

Dear at 5m though

Is Recce James worth considering? He’s started 3 of the last four. I saw him in their CL match against Ajax and he looked very dangerous going forward, very advanced

Dear at 5m though

Alonso looks a goner so would need to know why Emerson has missed out.

Dave moved over to left back last game so if Emerson is back then Dave could go back to right back.

Dear at 5m though

If you can guarantee he's a starter he is a great shout. One of the best crossers of the ball in the league.

Martinelli played for arsenal at 4.5 will watch but doubtful he keeps Lacazette out

• Advertisement

Martinelli played for arsenal at 4.5 will watch but doubtful he keeps Lacazette out

I mean they can’t put Laca out on the wing, and Auba is too clinical to be left out there too. Martinelli could be a shout

Advertisement