Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agri Accountant in Midlands or Galway

Options
  • 03-12-2019 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Looking for an accountant to advice on a farm transfer or possible partnership. I work full time so I need proper advise on how to minimize the costs, don't want to get stung with a big bill from revenue.
    I have seen a few companies that specialize in Agri but would prefer a personal recommendation if possible. Parents have a book keeper that does accounts every year but would not rely on her for expertise in transfers.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭148multi

bassets wrote: »
    Looking for an accountant to advice on a farm transfer or possible partnership. I work full time so I need proper advise on how to minimize the costs, don't want to get stung with a big bill from revenue.
    I have seen a few companies that specialize in Agri but would prefer a personal recommendation if possible. Parents have a book keeper that does accounts every year but would not rely on her for expertise in transfers.

Thanks

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭reps4

148multi wrote: »
    Pm sent
    could I get this recommendation also.. cheers

Advertisement