Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camila Cabello @ 3 arena - seating query

Options
  • 29-11-2019 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

In an effort to acquire decent seats for my daughter I acquired an album presale code , MCD presale code and 3plus presale code for this show only to be offered seats in Block's A or G, as a result I waited until today's general sale.

However, the only seats offered today were upper tier tickets.
    As far as I can see no lower tier seats were made available.

Has anyone going to this show managed to get tickets for Blocks C, D, E or F?

I seen a similar pattern when tickets went on sale for Nick Cave, where prime seats were made available several days after the first day of sale.:confused:

UPDATE: Tickets for the lower tiers are now emerging.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭Zardoz

poundhound wrote: »
    In an effort to acquire decent seats for my daughter I acquired an album presale code , MCD presale code and 3plus presale code for this show only to be offered seats in Block's A or G, as a result I waited until today's general sale.

However, the only seats offered today were upper tier tickets.
    As far as I can see no lower tier seats were made available.

Has anyone going to this show managed to get tickets for Blocks C, D, E or F?

I seen a similar pattern when tickets went on sale for Nick Cave, where prime seats were made available several days after the first day of sale.:confused:

UPDATE: Tickets for the lower tiers are now emerging.

They have probably held back all the lower level seats to try and flog as VIP and platinum.

Harry Styles was similar I believe ,no decent lower tier seats .

I'd wait on and you will pick up good lower seats,remember you can upgrade your seats when better ones become available.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭gmufc19

I used pre-sale code to purchase tickets for my niece. I mistakenly purchased 2 standing tickets.

I went back in and got 2 seated tickets (Block A, row 24). My niece has opted for the standing tickets so I'm looking to offload the seated ones at face value, €59.50 plus €7.15 service charge each, so €133.30 in total.

PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

When did you buy the seated tickets?
    If within 24 hours, you can use their fan guarantee.

https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/articles/360019928573-Fan-Guarantee

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭sabrewulf

Got offered E row 30 on my first try, rolled again and got A 21. Really prefer front row tickets with side view over straight from stage in the back tickets, so i bought them. Hoping no row 1 ro 20 get added (as they did with the JLo gig back then).

gmufc19 wrote: »
    I used pre-sale code to purchase tickets for my niece. I mistakenly purchased 2 standing tickets.

I went back in and got 2 seated tickets (Block A, row 24). My niece has opted for the standing tickets so I'm looking to offload the seated ones at face value, €59.50 plus €7.15 service charge each, so €133.30 in total.

PM if interested.

Block A, row 24, seats 15 & 16.

Available at face value, €133.30 in total (includes service charges)

PM if interested

• Advertisement

Purchased in error (see earlier post) and now available at face value

€133.30 in total (includes service charges)

PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Might be better off sticking them on adverts or toutless.

Purchased in error (see earlier post) and now available at face value

€133.30 in total (includes service charges)

PM if interested

Advertisement