Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Allen Golf lessons

Options
  • 28-11-2019 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I see Michael Allen mentioned here as a recommended golf instructor, but I'm getting mixed information online about where he is based or if he's still giving lessons.

There's a puregolf website but some of it mentions leapoardstown and another part mentions Stepaside, while another part of the website mentions stackstown.

Does anyone know if hes still doing lessons and if so where please?

I'm completely new to golf with a terrible swing and need help in all aspects

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭secman

Pretty sure he is still doing lessons, I'll find out in the morning , he's a first cousin of mine, I'll also establish where he operates out of too.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

That would be great thanks.

The puregolf website looks out of date and perhaps leapoardstown lessons have been taken over by impact golf

I'll PM you in the morning with his contact number, i think he has a dedicated number for lessons apart from personal phone.

OP sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

got your PM, thanks for your help

• Advertisement
Advertisement