Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joe Gough: Who's been?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 loulou34

TaraJane wrote: »
    Have you got his phone number? could you pm it to me please?? did you have to wait long to get an appointment with him? the last time I went I think I had to wait at least 3 months!

Hi Tara

I've been to Joe twice last time two years ago, I would say the first time I went he was spot on, couldn't wait to see him the next time went back 7 months later and found him just ok. I am looking for someone really good if there are any recommendations

L

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lol86

Hi Does anybody have a number for Joe?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lorettasm

Hi Im interested in going to see this lady I would be coming from ashbourne it the house before you reach th traffic lights? I know the garage is it on the side of the garage or on the other side of the road?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nuala Grace

6th wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has been to Joe Gough in Ashbourne, Co. Meath and what they made of him? Or do you know someone who's been?

I heard back from someone who'd been to him recently and I was shocked at what I heard. Just want to see if its a once off.

It's 40 minutes of rubbish to fill in the time.
    He told me that I would know when my daughter was pregnant ,wrong I didn't
    He told me my daughter would have a girl wrong it was a boy.
    If you compare notes with you friends he tells you a lot of the same things.
    He is making a fortune at least 4/5 people in the morning and another 5 in the evening multiply this by 60/ 80 euro, 5 days a week.All cash.
    Think I will put a shed up in my garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Curious George22

CAN anyone tell me if JOE GOUGH is still doing readings in 2015 and if so can anyone forward me on his phone number to make an apt. I went to him in 2009 and found him great.
    Thanks
    URGENT request !

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Idol

Hi,
    Would anyone have a number for Joe please? PM me.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

Does anyone have a phone number for Joe Gough? If so could they pm it to me. Tia:)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

Gough, Joe, TM Reiki & TM Seichem Master
    Riverstown, Rathfeign, Tara, County Meath
    0044 8725 67299
    jgough@eircom.net

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭meath12

Does anyone know is the waiting list to see Joe long?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Batgirlie

Does anyone know if Joe Gough is still doing a reading? If so have you a no please. TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Shadow104

Hi just looking for Joe goughs number if you wouldn't mind pm me it thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1 iryna.sly

Hi, I'm looking for Joe Goughs number. Please pm me if you have it. I visited him ones. He was genuine and told me loads of information. I was so delighted to visit him! Now I need his help again.(((

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lianasnowe100

Did you ever find his number?

Advertisement