Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Best time to play free hit chip?

• 25-11-2019 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

Sorry if asked already

Obviously, historically most people will play their Triple Captain in a DGW, but when is the right time to play the free hit?

I've bogged myself down with 3 Arsenal and 2 Man United players which is causing me all kinds of trouble

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

SkGW for me.

I think busts collected data from us before about when people used their FH and iIrc there was not a big difference between using it for SkGW or DGW.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

F1ngers wrote: »
    SkGW for me.

I think busts collected data from us before about when people used their FH and iIrc there was not a big difference between using it for SkGW or DGW.

Sorry but may I ask what SkGW is?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Sorry but may I ask what SkGW is?

Skinny GW, 28, 31 and 34 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Plus a personal week where you have a few short term injuries/bad fixtures but dont want to ship players out

Advertisement