Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Rail iPhone App Journey Planner and Live Train broken

• 23-11-2019 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

The Irish Rail iPhone app Journey Planner and Live Trains pages are giving following error for me since Yesterday (last used it the week before):

Request failed: unacceptable content-type: text/xml

Is this affecting all users?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭VanHalen

Yes I had this problem also. Wasn’t working on my iPhone but worked on the iPad for some reason. Tried again this morning same problem. I deleted and reinstalled the app in seems ok now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Thanks, it is working for me again after deleting and reinstalling.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭phater phagan

The Irish Rail website on my laptop will not allow me to plan for Tuesday from Killarney to Dublin. It allows me to get Monday tomorrow, but when I change the day to Tuesday it won't let click on the GO button.
    I have never had a problem before with their website.

Advertisement