Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 36

Options
  • 18-11-2019 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello anyone going to the states for wrestlemania 36?TICKETMASTER USA won't let me purchase tickets anyone know the best way to buy tickets from Ireland?. Much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Whats the issue you're running into when looking to order the tickets? are they on general sale yet or still the presale?
    I had no problems last year

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Should be no issue once you have a account on the site I've purchased tickets as has a few friends of mine with no issue
    You must choose will call for them as they won't ship and the name on the card has to match your I'd and have that card when collecting the tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Same thing happened to me. When I went to look up tickets I got a 404 error, varnish cache or something like that. Have an account with them set up since 2018. I ended up buying the tickets on my phone with the WiFi turned off. Weird thing is I was able to buy the 4 day combo on my work computer no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Wierd then I couldn't buy the 4 day without a American address

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Move to the Wrestling Travel forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭JamieHP

Just picked up two tickets there, any dos/don'ts about mania in general or any advice?

Advertisement