Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do i need a licence or permit for one of these

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,510 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

No you don't

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Max H

thanks, so i can put it on my shotgun for foxing etc, with no legal worries?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Max H wrote: »
    thanks, so i can put it on my shotgun for foxing etc, with no legal worries?

If you can live with how awful it will look, then yeah you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

Are you visually impaired max?? Only reason i ask is if you're not and going to fit one of those will merely hinder your shooting more than anything

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Not much use for foxing, or any game or clay shooting.
    They are used for Embassy Cup and other target shotgun disciplines, where slugs are used.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭freddieot

I would doubt that one of those would really survive very long on a shotgun.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Gas that those kind of yokes are made in China when the poor bastards over there can't get anything more powerful than a .177 pellet gun. To make life easy for the PLA if they want to mow down a few 100 protesters presumably

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Gas that those kind of yokes are made in China when the poor bastards over there can't get anything more powerful than a .177 pellet gun. To make life easy for the PLA if they want to mow down a few 100 protesters presumably

Gas that Roscommon Precision Castings used to make components for machine guns.....

Advertisement