Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

SuperValu 48 hour only offers!

Comments

• Any chance they'd sell ye the beer without the club card?

Dont think so unless you know some of them working there and got them to scan their card instead for you.

• Any body wanna post a pic of their club card bar code for us to use or is that too cheeky of me��

• Any body wanna post a pic of their club card bar code for us to use or is that too cheeky of me��

I'll PM you a picture of mine. Also have a 20 off 100 voucher if you'd use it ? Not sure if it'll work but it probably will.

• Yep go for it , thanks

• Advertisement

You can just pick one up in store. Don't even need to register it if you don't want to.

• Got last 2 Heineken in SuperValu hyper centre Waterford, think somebody was hidin em as they weren't with the other beers on offer. Got club card in store but they scanned on self checkout as 2 for 25, didn't need club card in the end

• The big one available at Supervalu!(Thursday and Friday)
    75424764_2772194912811247_1732867756014960640_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQkeuvovJM3EwCqihVgUqmCJTKxs89pMBoT4JS3wZSia632JnozaQ3T0ZKxWqXPtT0E&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub1-1.fna&oh=8d7ca5a8471fc691679d59d2ed90910f&oe=5E803373[/IMG]

• i had a feeling that was coming up

• Thanks popcorn, really appreciate you sticking these up each week

• Advertisement

• Thanks popcorn, really appreciate you sticking these up each week

#metoo

To thine own self be true

• Why you won't allow me to see these deals? All I see are the image quotes, have you something against me, it makes me so angry everytime I come on here to see the deals and it is blank blank blank BLANK BLANK you are worried the deals will run out? then why post in the first place

• Andreas77 wrote: »
    Why you won't allow me to see these deals? All I see are the image quotes, have you something against me, it makes me so angry everytime I come on here to see the deals and it is blank blank blank BLANK BLANK you are worried the deals will run out? then why post in the first place

:confused:

• Wow that's harsh

Have you a cheap phone package that doesn't let you see images to save data?

Why you won't allow me to see these deals? All I see are the image quotes, have you something against me, it makes me so angry everytime I come on here to see the deals and it is blank blank blank BLANK BLANK you are worried the deals will run out? then why post in the first place

The images I share in this thread generally get a few thanks so some people appear to see them.
    The one for Thursday and Friday is 3 tubs of sweets for €10. (Celebrations, Roses, Quality Street and Heroes)
    You should be able to mix and match and the customer quota is 6.

• The images I share in this thread generally get a few thanks so some people appear to see them.
    The one for Thursday and Friday is 3 tubs of sweets for €10. (Celebrations, Roses, Quality Street and Heroes)
    You should be able to mix and match and the customer quota is 6.

The large round tubs?

The large round tubs?

Yes, the plastic tubs. They are abut 500g- 600g in them.

Not the tins that have about 800g - 1000g in them.

Get a proper phone lol
    Images are working fine

• Thats a very good deal for those chocolates. Have Dunnes/Tesco ever done 3 for a tenner on them?

• Muahahaha wrote: »
    Thats a very good deal for those chocolates. Have Dunnes/Tesco ever done 3 for a tenner on them?

Not yet this year.
    I think last year Tesco did it first and then Supervalu followed.

• Advertisement

• I picked up 18 tubs last year and still have one left

• When will the next deals appear? Please sort out the coding or provide a description this time

When will the next deals appear? Please sort out the coding or provide a description this time

I think it's obvious from the amount of thanks in earlier posts (e.g. #139), that the problem is with YOUR phone/tablet/settings etc

I (and many others) have no problems viewing the images. Might be better to check next time, before accusing a helpful poster of 'hiding' things....just sayin' :D

When will the next deals appear? Please sort out the coding or provide a description this time

Are you actually being serious..?!?! :eek:

My Secretary is on work to rule and it's not part of her contract. If she get's her demands ''access to a Supervalu real rewards card.'' She may write the description.

Down with this sort of thing, careful now

• Guys don't feed the troll.

Can you do it this week ?

• JeffKenna wrote: »
    Guys don't feed the troll.

they'll demand to be spoon-fed, and only with a sliver spoon thank you very much.

• Advertisement

• JeffKenna wrote: »
    Guys don't feed the troll.

They aren’t trolling, they either have a cheap phone or a rubbish plan where they can’t see images.
    Maybe we should not discuss the deal for Thursday and keep them guessing :D

Advertisement