Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pi Network

Options
  • 11-11-2019 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

New cryptocurrency trying to be set up. Seems like it could have potential.

PI Network is a revolutionary SocialChain App by the team of Stanford PhD's giving the economic and social power of blockchain technology and the cryptocurrencies into the hands of everyday people by redefining wealth.

If anyone would like to join my referral link allows for added earnings

Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs. For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network. To join Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/Miner4560 and use my username (Miner4560) as your invitation code.

Also anyone have any opinions on this?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Boomkid

Interesting idea, they have just hit 1 million users.. not sure why its being called a scam by the below poster? You dont give them any bank info, money, or other sensitive info really.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Boomkid

i came on here to see if anyone else had heard more about Pi and its rapid growth?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭scottp68877

Scam.

Care to elaborate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

Care to elaborate?
    Don't feed the trolls :)

Thanks OP - been a while since I looked at mining. Brave new world wut!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Just for reference, there is an existing sticky thread dedicated to referrals links: https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057827688/50/#post111750089

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Easten

Out of interest did anyone keep up the mining? The mainnet has finally gone live.

Currently over 30 million engaged it will have the largest user base by a huge mile over any other Crypto so it's going to be a very interesting few months ahead when folks have to decide to lock up their Pi or trade it.

Post edited by Easten on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Yip kept it up. Will be interesting to see where it goes now it is live

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭RaggyDays

Only about 1/3rd of my Balance is available to go to the main-net, idk if the rest will ever become available as it depends on other pioneers doing KYC. I guess it will depend on the value of each pi. My hunch is that most people are going to lockup and stake for the 2 years to get the higher mining rate, this will put upwards pressure on the price. It's been truly under the radar in the west but not the case in the far east where mining participation went back up massively in the last month as news of it's launch filtered through.

Still no idea of each pi coin, or when it will become tradeable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Omicron token pumped after they announced the name of the latest covid variant. Next letter in the Greek alphabet: Pi. Fill your boots 😅

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Beleg Cuthalion

If anyone needs a code you can use Ciaran32

Advertisement